chapter 20 ( En Vazhvum En Saavum Un Kannin Asaiviley)

After a great struggle abhishek reached the airport. He get down from the car and run a like mad into the airport. Rudhra and renu were confused by his action and followed him. Abhishek ran to the counter and enquired about the flight.

Abhishek : mumbai..(panting heavily) to delhi 6.45 flight kelambita?

Receptionist : just now it's take off sir!!

Abhishek : what???? ( eyes welled up)

Seeing Abhishek daya and shreya came there.

Daya : dei eppa da vara? Ivalo neram unakaga wait pannitu ippa than pona

Shreya : pogumbothu unna pathuka sollitu pona. Ava kitta pesina enna? Ava apadi ethum periya thappu pannalaye. Nee avala pakka varala pesala ava evalo azhutha theriyuma olunga sapida kooda illa.

Abhishek : aiyoo shreya enaku Ava mela kovam la illa!
Vivek, asha, rudhra and renu also joined with them.

Vivek : sir!! Anga parunga
Abhishek saw the direction pointed by vivek
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Tharika standing there with her Luggage. Tears flowing down like a stream from her eyes.

Tharika pov :
    My belief strongly told that Abhishek was here in the airport. I can't move further cause I can feel the presence of Abhishek here. So i came back from the boarding area and found Abhishek. Yes my belief was not wrong. I can't control my tears. I'm seeing him after 2 days.

Abhishek pov :
         I saw the direction where vivek points and found my girl standing there with tear flowing eyes . Her nose and cheeks were red. Her face looked so pale. Only after seeing her face I feel like I reborn.I ran towards her simultaneously she also ran towards me leaving all her Luggages, within a blink she jumped to me. Her legs were in air. She holding my nape so firmly like never let me go from her.

Each and every second their hug grown more close even air can't pass throughout. Abhishek chanting endless sorry's by kissing her shoulder. Without parting the hug tharika looked his face. His eyes were bloodshot red. She just crashed her lips with his. Abhishek who least expected this was shocked to the core by her sudden reaction.Abhishek break the kiss and told her.

Abhishek : aii public place d

Tharika : you think I care!

Saying this she again started to kissing him.

Our group who looking at them with happy tears.

Daya : ithunga rendukum neram, kalam, edam la kedayathu pola romance panna. Anaiki hospital la inaiki airport 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Shreya : unaku yen da Avanga husband and wife. En annanooda romance pathu unaku poramada

Daya : apadiya madam!! Inaki night katturen yaru romantic nu( Wisphered in her ears)

Shreya : dei (whined) and hit his arms playfully.

Vivek : pahh ivangala mari la iruka mudiyathu 2nd naal pakkama irunthathukey ipadiya

Aasha : apa innum 3 days eppadi pakkama irupanga?

(Author : oru nimisham!! 2 character miss aguthey enga avanga??)

Rudhra  : aasha avanga yaru?

Aasha : avanga than Abhishek sir wife!!

Renu : what.. Abhishek sir ku marriage agita?

Vivek : yen agakoodatha yen ivalo shock aguringa

Renu : onumilla!!

Rudhra pov :
       I planned to propose him today and take him as mine. But the scene playing in front of me, I don't even think this in my dream. I can't make him as mine. Already he is someone's husband. What the hell is this?