chapter 24 (Koonthal nelivil ezhil kola charivil Garvam azhindhadhadi)

Episode is not edited. Enjoy the long episode ahead.

Abhishek pov:
  I jerked up from the sleep cause of the worst nightmare ever. Literally I'm shaking like a leaf uff!!. I turned my gaze towards HER she was sleeping in a uncomfortable position, then only I remember it's all because of me. The whole night I slept in her  embrace.ashoo!! I don't know how her petite body beared my whole weight.I caressed her hair and placed a warm kiss on her forhead, immediately she smiled in her sleep. Aww!! ❤, you did a lot to me pattu! I don't know what I did to deserve you, you are an angel dropped from heaven for me. I always protect you in my embrace and love you like there is no tomorrow!! Love you d❤.

He made her to lay down comfortably and went to do his morning rituals.

Tharika pov :

I didn't feel his warmth I opened my eyes and can't found him near me. I got down from the bed and found him in restroom struggling to brush his teeth.

Tharika : yen enna elupina nan help pannamatena?

Abhishek : illa unaku ethuku kastam nu!!

Tharika : doctor unna stress panna stitches hurt agum nu sonnagal la aprm enna? Inga koodu

She snatched the brush from him and start to brush his teeth . After that she to did and morning routine. Then she set his mess hair. All the while Abhishek saw her eyes only.

Tharika : perfect!!

Abhishek : ellam ok innum onnu panna complete.

Tharika gave a confused look,

Abhishek : orey oru kiss!

Tharika : ahhan!

Abhishek : haan!!

Tharika : sari kanna moodu!

Abhishek : yen? Athula mudiyathu

Tharika : kanna moodu nu sonnen!

Abhishek closed his eyes. Fastly she pecked his lips and ran away from that place. Abhishek just looking her fading structure.
Then he came down .

Daya : eppadi da iruku ippa?

Abhishek :  yeah feeling better!

Sachin : amma varanga etho important aa pesanumam so meeting la cancel pannitu vanthutu irukanga!

Shreya : amma kitta eppadi sollirathu
Nadanthatha

Aadan : nan ellathayum solliten( by serving coffee to all)

Puvi : amma enna sonnaga?

Aadan : romba varutha pattanga. Ungalukey theriyum tharika na amma ku evalo pidikum nu mapla ippadi oru mudivu eduparunu nenaikavey illa ethavathu agi iruntha en ponnu nelama nu nenachu azhuthanga athan odaney varen nu kelambitanga.

By that they hear a door bell. Aadan opened the door. It's none other than seethama with Mary.

Tharika : maa!!! 🥺🥺🥺

She ran and hugged her and cried her heart out Mary too hugged tharika. Even though she is bold out side ,inisde she was broken like hell.seethama pat her back and gave a firey look to daya and sachin.

Daya : amma!!

Seethama : enough daya!! I can understand why you all spoke like that but can't you believe your best friend . If I was in that place I don't believe the words of her and Abhishek you suicide is not a solution. You tried to push my daughter into hell yes!! Without you see can't even spent a hour but you tried to leave her forever, ok fine everything happened for a reason.