chapter 1 (First meeting)

Tharika pov :
I could sense someone patting my shoulder, slowly I opened my eyes and found air hostess with a warm smile.

Air. H : mam, we are going to reach mumbai airport within 15 mins. So, be ready mam.

Tharika : Thank you!! 😊

Air. H : it's my pleasure mam!!

Tharika pov :
Im going to my home after 2 years. After that heart break I really want some alone time that time I got a job in Delhi forensic department, my brothers were not happy with my decision that I'm moving delhi alone but I convinced them and made them to accept my decisions. After I moved to delhi,I spent most of the time lonely, I thought that lonlines help me to forget HIM, but it made me to think about HIM each and every second. I reduced talking with my family and divert my mind in work, that's made me workaholic. Today Im moving back to my home, I got transfer to the mumbai forensic department, I didn't informed it to my brothers I want to surprise them.

Tharika reached mumbai airport, she did all the formalities and check in a hotel, she dump all her stuffs there and went to take bath, then she got ready in her formals and rode towards the CID Bureau.

On other side,

Abhishek pov
I woke up with my alarm sound. It's 4 o clk, I went to refresh myself and do my morning excercise and meditation. Then I went for jogging with dev and shachin.

Daya : good morning man!!

Abhishek : good morning guys!!

Sachin : Today we have an important meeting regarding the new joines in both investigation and forensic department.

Daya: meeting aprm nethu vantha case kana forensic details collect pannanum apa than athu murder aa illa suicide aa nu kandu pidika mudiyum.

Abhishek: ama!!

They did their jogging and went to their house.

Abhishek pov :
Still these sloths are sleeping, I don't know when there will become an morning person. I made three cups of coffee and went to wake them up.

Abhishek : puvi !!...shreya!! ... Elunthuringa, time aachu.

Puvi : anna...!! Innum oru 5 mins na plzz

Abhishek: no way!! Ippa elunthurikireengala illa thanniya oothava mela

Shreya : elunthutom !! Elunthutom!!

Abhishek : good girls!!

They done all their morning routines and went down to have their breakfast. Abhishek prepared their breakfast after having their breakfast they all rode towards the CID bureau.

Both forensic department and investigation department gathered there in the meeting hall except Abhishek

Forensic department :

Jacob - chief forensic scientist
Shreya - assistant scientist

Investigation department :

Parthiban - ACP
Abhishek -senior inspector
Daya- senior inspector
Sachin - inspector
Puvi -inspector
Fredrick - inspector

Daya's pov :
Tharika didn't speak with us from yesterday . I called her so many times but her phone is switched off. It's a normal thing cause while investigation we have to switch off our phones but more than 24 hrs her phone remain the same. I don't know what happened to her.
He was preoccupied with his thoughts.