"Take your head wraps off," whispered Delvis. "Pretend to be the captain and order everyone out except for Celi, Junior and Wono."

Ninja Lu took his head wrap off, shocking everyone. "Everyone out! Help where you're needed. Me, my brother and mother have to have a conversation."

Some of the men left the room while others looked towards Celi for her orders. She gave them a nod and everyone else left the room. Wono was about to leave when Lu grabbed his arm.

"Not you," said Lu. "You stay as well."

Wono went to stand next to Celi and Junior.

Delvis noticed a screen viewing the fight outside. "So unnecessary," said Delvis. "We're on the same side."

"My brother didn't trust you," said Junior. "How could we? We don't know you."

"What happened to my son?" asked Celi. "How did he become so strong?"

"He found our genie. He's one wish away from making the biggest mistake of his life. I recommend you talk him down before he does."

"How are we going to do that?" asked Junior. "We can't reach him from here."

"Then we go outside." Delvis took a step to the side, gesturing towards the door. "Lead the way."

****

Joe smacked Super Lu around all over the air before finishing him off with a similar ax kick he had received earlier. Joe landed a couple a feet away from Lu who laid on the ground.

"How is this possible?" spat Lu. "I wished to be the strongest person on Earth."

"I'm not from this Earth," said Joe.

Lu pulled out Tirado's lamp.

"Joe," said Papo through the earpiece. "Super Lu's family are outside. Try bringing him to them and see if they can talk him down."

"Don't," said Joe. "You can't make another wish. If you do, you'll turn into the same monster that destroyed your planet."

Lu hesitated as he looked at the lamp. "You're lying," he said, hesitation in his voice.

"Think of your family," said Joe as he floated away. "They're waiting for you outside of your ship."

"I don't believe you."

"Follow me and you'll see." Joe flew away and Lu followed. They stopped on top of the enemy's ship. "Look down."

Super Lu looked down and found Celi, Junior and Wono standing next to Delvis and Ninja Lu. "Mom, Junior," said Super Lu. "Are you okay?"

"We're fine," said Junior. "You need to stop this. These people are not our enemies."

Super Lu turned his attention to Delvis and Ninja Lu. "I'm not too sure of that. If they weren't our enemies, why didn't they tell us about their genie." Lu showed his family the lamp.

"There's a reason for that," said Delvis. "That lamp has a tendency of corrupting people."

"Lu, let's stop this," said Celi. "There's no reason for this fight."

Super Lu stared at the lamp and noticed something. He shook the lamp as something tried to snatched it away. Something fell off the lamp and Lu smacked it away. Something crashed on the ground.

Alex and Mutt Daimon grew to regular size as they rolled around the floor. "Ouch," said Alex.

"See," said Super Lu. "I told you we couldn't trust them." He turned his attention to the lamp then Joe. "I wish to be stronger than the Joe in front of me."