"That sounds promising," said Papo. "If the gargoyles aren't putting up a fight with these humans, they're not going to have a chance against us."

"Are we missing someone?" asked Lu as he approached the glass case.

"Only Joe," said Tirado. "Resting in his room until he's needed. Is there a reason you're staring at my lamp like that?"

Lu opened the glass case and picked up the lamp. "I can wish for anything with this thing."

"You know you can, but you've already made your two wishes."

"I wish to be the strongest man on Earth," said Lu.

"No!" yelled Tirado as he stretched out his arms towards Lu. His arms glowed as a beam of light hit Lu.

A flash of light hit Lu and blinded everyone on deck. Everyone's vision came back and noticed Lu was more muscular and his face wrap had fallen.

"How is that possible?" asked Tirado.

"He's not our Lu," said Papo.

"No, I'm not," said Lu as he flexed his arms.

Celi unsheathed her sword and Torta turned his arms into blades. The two went to attack Lu, but he was too quick. He easily dodged every single one of their strikes. Lu pulled his fist back then struck Torta with all of his force. Torta shattered into thousands of pieces. Celi released her sword and put her hands in the air. Lu looked over to Papo who also shot his hands up in the air.

Lu turned his attention to Tirado. "Are you going to fight me?"

"No," answered Tirado. "I know I can't beat you."

"Of course," said Lu, marveling at his new power. "I'm the strongest person on Earth." He went over to the lamp and grabbed it. "I have another wish. I want the power to fly."

Tirado stretched out his arms towards Lu and blasted him with a light. Everyone watched in wonder as Lu began to float. He strapped the lamp on his belt.

"Now to get rid of the gargoyles," said Lu, before blasting out through the ship's window.

Papo went over to the ship's computer. "Fuck, this is going to be a problem." He typed something on the computer and made a large screen pop up in front of the deck.

The ship shot out a drone that went flying in the direction where Lu went. On the screen was a picture of what the drone could see. The drone tracked the superpowered Lu.

"What are we going to do now?" asked Celi. "Do we send out Joe?"

"Not yet," answered Papo. "First thing we have to do is find out what happened to Delvis."

"You think they killed him?"

"I don't know," said Papo. "Good thing we have someone on the inside." Papo typed something else on the computer. "Torta," he called out. "Are you still alive in there?"

"Of course I am," answered the computer. "As long as this ship is alive, I'll be alive."

"Good to hear your voice," said Celi. "Seeing you get shattered was quite traumatic."

"Enough," said Papo. "Torta, connect us to Alex?"

"It found him," said Celi, pointing at the screen. "Super Lu."

Everyone looked at the screen and saw Super Lu flying over a city. With the black ninja outfit and his muscular physique, Lu actually looked like a superhero out of a comic book. The gargoyles came into view as they surrounded Lu. He didn't seem phased even though he was ridiculously outnumbered. The first gargoyle went in for the attack. Lu ducked then kicked the gargoyle in the stomach, breaking it in half. The other gargoyles went in for the attack and Lu maneuvered around them, striking and killing each and everyone of them.