"Right," said Junior. "We have a Wono on our crew. He's the mechanic."

"Wait," said Celi as she turned her attention to Papo. "The gargoyle on your Earth was called Project Wono?"

"Correct," answered Papo. "Wono is a tricky member of our group."

"How so? Wono has been a great member of our group. We wouldn't have survived as long as we have if it wasn't for Wono."

"That's the thing about Wono," said Delvis. "On every Earth, Wono is either the cause of the gargoyle curse or he's the key to defeating them."

"What about you?" Celi asked Delvis. "What's your story? What type of gargoyles did you have to deal with?"

"I suspect my Earth was a little bit like yours," said Delvis. "Overrun by multiple gargoyles."

Earth 35

Delvis led a large army into a battlefield overrun by flying monsters. Delvis' army had guns and tanks and they were destroying everything on site. The battlefield was the capital of Germany and the city was lost to the gargoyles.

The gargoyles were like zombies as they passed their curse to anyone they injure. The gargoyles had almost taken over Europe when Delvis stepped up to fight. Delvis was the Fuhrer and his eight generals were Joe, Alex, Tirado, Torta, Lu, Junior, Celi and Papo. It was the first time in the war that humanity began to win against the gargoyles. The tide might have turned, but at a great cost.

Delvis had a stone cold stare as he destroyed the capital of Germany, along with what was left of its civilians and the gargoyles. The cost to win the war was to destroy all the cities so the gargoyles wouldn't have any place to hide.

The war was long and all of the cities were destroyed. There were multiple casualties in Delvis' army, among them Lu, Junior, Celi, Papo, Tirado and Alex. Delvis became the leader of the world and the remaining gargoyles feared his name.

Earth 2994

"You were the leader of your world?" asked this Earth's Lu.

"Until I joined the multiverse jumpers," answered Delvis. "Then I became that ship's leader."

"What happened to your Earth?"

"I destroyed all of its gargoyles and left Torta as its new leader."

"Now you jump from one Earth to another, destroying the gargoyles you encounter?" said Junior.

"Exactly," answered Delvis.

"So you're here to destroy the gargoyles of this planet?" asked Celi.

"Yes."

"And something else," said Papo, causing Delvis to glare at him.

"You guys are here for something else?" asked this Earth's Lu.

Delvis gave Papo an annoyed look. Papo only gave him a shrug. "We're here to recruit Junior and Wono. We're at our strongest when the ten of us are together."

"So you're here to recruit my son?" asked Celi.

"Only if he wants to join us."

"What about my mom and Lu?" asked Junior. "Are you recruiting them too?"

"They're not," said this Earth's Lu as he stared at his ninja version. "They already have versions of us on their crew."

"Correct," said Delvis.

"Let us sleep on it," said this Earth's Lu. "There's a lot of information to deal with."

"That's fine. We'll return to our ship and wait for your answer."