-15-

When he does things you like so you won't leave him alone...

Taehyung sat on the balcony with a piece of paper in his hands...

His love was supposed to leave for London today...

He didn't want her to go but he saw the glow and happiness on her face when he got invited to a medical conference and internship there. 

She was going to be away from him for three months. 

That was too much. 

His leave was getting over tomorrow and after that, he would have truckloads of deals and proposals to work. 

He couldn't even go and visit her in London. 

"Things y/n like..hmmm" Taehyung whispered to himself as he started writing down a few things that y/n liked. 

"Plan "indirectly kidnap the love of my life" has been initiated," He said as took his shirt off and walked downstairs. 

Y/n and Hyun were sitting in the kitchen eating cereal. 

As soon as y/n had one look at Taehyung all the milk in her mouth came out of her nose. 

She rushed to the sink and she wiped her face. 

Hyun giggled at his mother as Taehyung came and hugged y/n from behind. 

"Yah what do you think you're doing huh, walking shirtless around the house," She said as she wiggled out of his grip and pulled him to the hall. 

"Nothing I just came to have breakfast," Taehyung said as he smirked and walked closer to y/n. 

He started coming closer and closer as he thought his plan was succeeding. 

But alas it failed. 

Poor y/n ran all the way to her room screaming all sorts of cute swear words. 

"That didn't work" Taehyung muttered as he walked to his room to initiate the next part of the plan. 

"I think this one is the deal-breaker," He said as laughed. 

Act cute in front of her. 

Oh, this was definitely going to work. 

He ruffled his hair and put a onesie on...he had stolen y/n's blush and had put a bit of it on his cheek as well. 

He heard the main door opening as he immediately got under the blanket. 

Y/n had just come back home after dropping Hyun at his school. 

She wanted to spend some time with Taehyung before it she had to leave for London. 

She knew how sad Taehyung looked when she told her about it.

As she opened the door she was greeted by an extremely cute Taehyung who was all cuddled up against the blanket. 

She almost dropped the bags of pastries she had got for him. 

"Y/niee" He called out as she walked towards him. 

"Hmm"

"You got me pastries?" 

"Yup, your favourite ones, do you want to eat them now-

"NOW"

"Ohkk here you go take one," She said as she tilted the bag in his direction but he looked at her instead.