-14-

When he gets jealous of you and your best friend...

"Jagi why did you buy all these snacks? Did you buy them for m-" 

"Tae those are for my movie date today with Jimin-

"Date, you are having a date when your husband is alive," Taehyung asks as he falls down on the floor. 

"Babe, Jimin and me have these kinda things every month, we just call it movie date," I say as I pick up my dramatic husband. 

"Can I join-" 

"Tae this is our personal time," I say as I peck his cheeks. 

"HEY your only supposed to have "Personal time" with your husband" 

"It's not that kinda personal time you perverted cute donkey, Jimin and I hardly get time to spend with each other due to work so this is our time when we catch up on our week?" 

"Ohk" he says as he pouts.

He pulls me as I fall down on him on the sofa. 

"Yah, Hyun will come out, what are you doing" 

"I need lots and lots of kisses for the compensation for tonight," He says as he brings his cheeks closer to me. 

I laugh as I cup his face and kiss him multiple times on his cheeks as he bursts out laughing. 

"Enough?" 

"No, I need moreeee!!!!" He says cutely as I sigh and get back to kissing him. 

"That's enough kisses for a day, I need to go and prepare brownies for Jimin, they are his favourite." 

"But baby even I love brownies." He says as he follows me to the kitchen. 

"Maybe I can give you one as well," I say as I start mixing the ingredients. 

He hugs me from behind as he starts sniffing. 

I don't even go to argue with him as I know in the end my cute husband is always going to win over me. 

As I move across to fill the batter in the tin Taehyung moves with me. 

"Done," I say as I close the oven and put on a timer. 

I turn around and hug Taehyung as I bury my face in his chest. 

He pulls out of the hug as he comes closer to me 

I move further back as one of his hands pull me ahead as he licks my cheeks. 

I squeal as he holds me tightly in place. 

"You make good brownies," Taehyung says as he licks his lips. 

"WHY DID YOU LICK ME?" I ask as he pulls me closer. 

"There was cake batter on your cheek, so I licked it," He says 

"So you licked it? Cant, you wipe it like a normal human being" I say as I cup his cheeks. 

"Nope," He says as he swings me around in his arms. 

"Come let's go and cuddle," He says as he starts pulling me toward our room. 

"Tae-

"You can leave after I sleep...I can't control it if I see you with that shortie..." He says as he pulls me to bed with him. 

----

I remove Taehyungs hand from my waist as I peck his lips one last time before leaving the room silently.