Chapter 21

I wake up to my alarm at 7:45. I then get out of bed and brush my hair and teeth and wash my face. I then go back into my room where I get on a black and white hoodie. It had a white torso with black sleeves and a hood. I then put on black leggings and my black smiley face hat. I added a few chains and then put on my basic black and white Nike shoes. I then put my hair back into a ponytail. I checked my phone to see the group chat making sure everyone was awake, I responded that I was indeed awake and then responded to a few random Snapchats. I continued my journey and went downstairs as Techno slides me a cup of cereal.

"I already brushed my teeth," I said blowing my minty breath at him.

"Do you want to eat carnival food instead? That stuff is good for snacks but as meals they are disgusting," He says and I don't know if he is tricking me or not. I have never been to a carnival so I have no clue. I trust Techno though so I groan and sit down eating my cup of cereal. While I am eating Tommy and Wil come down, eating their breakfasts. Once I am done, I throw away my cup and Phil comes down the stairs.

"Thought you said you were leaving by 8:45," Phil says yawning. Techno then looks down checking his phone to realize it is 8:43.

"You guys ready?" Techno asks.

"One second," Wil says as he grabs a Monster from the fridge, "Now I am ready," He says and you can hear the snap of the Monster can crack open. Then we say goodbye to Phil and head out into the car. We drive over to the carnival and end up getting there at 8:57. I look around for my friends and see Drista, Lani, Tubbo, Dream, George, Sapnap, Karl, and Quakity. Then I and my brothers walk over to them and say hello. After a few minutes, everyone showed up. Wil and all of his friends left the group and so did Tommy and his friends.

"You guys can go off if you meet us back here at 12:30 and make sure to keep in contact with us," Dream says sternly.

"Yes, we will! Can we go on rides and stuff now," Drista whines, and Dream laughs.

"Of course. Stay safe, call or text us if you need anything," Dream says and then we all run away toward the first ride we planned to go on the blade. It was a ride where we sat in a big boat and it swayed us super high back and forth. I have never been on any sort of ride before so I was a little nervous but I didn't let it bother me. I had a strange gut feeling that something was going to go wrong today but I brushed it off as nerves and continued waiting in line talking to my friends.

"I am so excited for today, I love these games and rides!" Eryn said and Drista agreed.

"Rides are scary though," Lani said, and Hannah agreed.

"I like rides but they are pretty scary," Freddie said. 

"I have never been on any sort of ride before, so we'll see," I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Wait, you have never been to like a carnival or amusement park?" Drista exclaims.

"Yeah, I never have," I say shying away a bit because of the volume increase.

"How? They are so much fun! Even though they can be scary," Freddie says.

"Well, none of my foster parents ever took me to one," I say and then notice how their faces got kind of sad, "I am very excited to go there though," I say happily, attempting to lighten the mood. I see their faces perk up a bit and then we go onto the blade. We slide into a seat toward the back. Then the ride starts we all grip onto the bar in front of us and then we start swinging, slowly getting higher and higher. Screams started emerging from people on the ride until I am almost being lifted out of my seat. I float up and then down slightly and let out a slight scream. The ride then slows and we get off and head to new rides. We have a fun time on rides before Lani says we should take a break and play some games. So that's what we did. We first went to a balloon popping game. I have good aim because well, I play softball, so I pop the first balloon and the second, and then the rest of the balloons with all of the darts I have. They all scream behind me because I won the jackpot and get to pick a huge stuffed animal. I choose the giant pink pig because it's Techno's mascot and then start to carry it around. Drista ended up winning a medium prize during the same game and got a dog stuffed animal. Lani and Hannah ended up winning small prizes on a different game so they both got dolphins, Lani's is yellow and Hannah's is pink. Then, Eryn won a medium prize and picked a shark. And Freddie, well he won a goldfish, a pet goldfish. When he won it we all laughed and he started carrying it around. After all of the games we played, it was 12:23 so we started to walk toward the meeting spot. After a minute all of them walk up to us and they laugh at all of our toys and the fish.