Chapter 10

I wake up and y/n is still wrapped around me. I look at her sleeping peacefully as Phil swings the door open, "Techno, I think-" He stops and stares at me playing with y/n's hair, "Oh thank god she's in here," I laugh at Phil and gently shake her awake. 

"Good morning princess," I say and she clings to me tighter.

"Morning bubbles," I giggle at the nickname and a smile appears on her face. Then she shifts and sits up now leaning her head on my shoulder. I hear her whine in pain and I pat her head.

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah, just pain."

"Want some medicine so you aren't in horrible pain the whole day?"

"Yes please," She says and sits up. I walk downstairs and pull out two tablets of basic pain killers and water and bring them up to y/n. "Thank you," She says and I sit next to her and give her another big hug. She giggles and I tell her to go get ready and she does just that. I open my drawers and pick out a basic black hoodie, black jeans, a red backward hat, a few chains, and my split black and pink converse. I brush my hair and throw it in a ponytail, then I grab my bag walk downstairs, and text my friends.

Techno: You guys down for a party at my place on Friday? Phil said I could invite whoever.

Dream: Yeah totally, Drista is already going so I will too.

Sapnap: I'm totally down.

George: Sounds like fun!

Karl: I'll be there!

Quakity: Party time!

Techno: Alright, I'll get more info from Phil about the time and stuff.

Dream: See ya at school.

Karl: See you soon!

And with that, I grab a bowl of cereal and eat it when y/n comes down the stairs in a blue hoodie, black joggers, a backward black hat, a few chains, and her half blue and white converse. I smile at her and she runs over to me and opens her mouth, "Is this going to be a daily thing?" She nods and I laugh giving her a spoonful of my cereal, "Why don't you get your own bowl?"

"I will when I am not disgusted by the thought of a full meal," She whispers to me.

"Great! I am very proud of you for having a little bit of food, but don't forget your lunch this time. You don't have to eat all of it but have some," She nods.

"Techno, what should I do if the boys try to hurt me again?"

"Well, first stick up for yourself a bit, hold your own, but I can always scare them off," She laughs.

"I'll make sure to go over by you if it happens during lunch again. But if it happens during my 9th class then I will hold my own."

"That's my girl," I ruffle her hair, and she giggles. Then Wilbur comes downstairs followed by Tommy, both in basic hoodies and jeans. Phil comes down and we all head to school. We get dropped off and I see my friends so I go over to them, "What's up, guys?" I say and get greeted by all of them. 

"I'm so ready for that party," Quakity says and we talk about the party until the bell.

The day goes by slowly. Very boring and repetitive, then lunch comes around I watch the entrance and I see y/n come in with her lunch, that's good, then I see her sit down and joke with her friends while slowly eating.

"Yo, Techno, you good?" Sapnap says as he snaps in front of my face. 

"Sorry guys," I say and they can tell something is bothering me.