Chapter 8

Techno pov:

I wake up with y/n cuddled close to me, I look at my clock and see that it reads 6:30 am. I shift and turn over so I can lightly shake y/n. I wake her up and she groans, "Time for school, you have to get ready." She clings to me and shakes her head, "Get up y/n," she doesn't move so I take it upon myself and pick her up then set her on the ground, "Go get ready."

"Good morning," she says rubbing her eyes and groaning but then walks out of the room and into hers. I get ready to put on a red and black hoodie that has a lightning bolt on it, with black joggers. I also put on my crown, a few chains, and my half pink, half black converse. Then, I pick up my white bag and I walk downstairs and eat some cereal when Phil comes down.

"They should all be down in a minute," He says and I nod.

Y/n pov:

When I get into my room I open up my drawers and pick out a new blue and black hoodie with a lightning bolt on it and a pair of black joggers. Also adding a basic black hat, backward, and a few chains. Feeling very stylish I slide on my half blue, half white converse and grab my white and blue backpack. Then, I head downstairs to see that Techno and I are almost matching. I think Phil almost immediately noticed and laughed. "Looks like you two got similar style choices," Techno and I both laugh and I run over to him, "Want something to eat before you go?"

"I'm alright! Thank you though," Phil nods and walks away.

"Wanna try?" Techno says holding up his spoon of cereal. 

"Sure," I say very unsurely but I take a bite and it is so good, "Mmm, very good," I say and Techno laughs.

Tommy comes down the stairs next in a red and white hoodie, blue jeans, a few friendship bracelets, and very messy hair. Followed by Wilbur in a yellow and white hoodie, blue jeans, a white beanie, and a few chains. They each have a small bowl of cereal and then we all head out. Phil drops us off a little early, 7:20, so I would have time to set up my locker. They all follow me to my locker and help me set up. I grab each binder and position it on the shelf. I then put my backpack on the hanger below and finish organizing. Then at 7:35, the halls start to fill with people, and Wil and Tommy leave for their friends. Techno is standing beside me and someone comes along and high-fives him but he stays with me, "You know I'll be okay if you talk to your friends, right?" I say trying to be as nice as possible because the question sounds mean.

"Yes, but I want to introduce you to someone who is my friend and has a sibling your age," He claims, "Speak of the devil, Yo, What's up Dream?" 

"Aye Tech, is this your little sister?" 

"No, it's a random homeless girl I found on the side of the road. Of course, it's my sister, see her style choices," I laugh at the thought but keep hidden behind Techno.

"Well my sister Drista is right over there, she is talking to a few of her friends," I nod and wave goodbye to Techno.

"Bye munchkin."

"Bye bubbles," Well there's a new nickname. I don't know why I said it, it just fit? I walked over to a group of four kids. One is Drista and the others are two boys and two more girls. I walk over to them and they greet me nicely.

"Hey, are you y/n? Techno's younger sister?"

"Yep!" I respond.

"Well, I am Drista. Dream's younger sister. That is Lani, your brother Tommy is best friends with her older brother Tubbo. That is Freddie. That is Eryn, he is also adopted. And that is Hannah." Scattered hellos are said but my mind remembers Eryn, and he is looking at me too. Then the bell rings and I say goodbye and make my way to my class.