6 • 𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘺

Start from the beginning

But it wouldn't be Enhypen's luck if something didn't go terribly wrong.

'Woah! This place is so cool!' Jake said as he looked through the mines in the "underground".

The amusement park wasn't as big, but it was easy to get lost in it. Jake decided to explore the fake mines underground, where you can mine minerals or fake gold.

Little did he know that everyone was running to exits while he was mining diamonds.

'Why are people in front of the building?'

Leah hid near the amusement park behind the bins. The park was supposed to be closed. Why were people around the area?

The amusement park was on the top of the long stairs and was the only building around. They definitely were inside or work there.

She quickly ran behind the building. She didn't even bother to mask herself as much since the chaos at the front would cover her. She climbed the ladder and climbed up on the roof.

The hacker searched with her eyes for the door that led inside. When she finally spotted them, something else caught her attention.

'The view is so beautiful' she said with an innocent smile.

Those were the little things that made her feel human. That made her feel alive. The sun was almost ready to set which already started to paint shades of pink on the sky. The buildings looked like tiny ant houses and the trees looked like they were placed here from oil painting.

She sighed and realized that she has no time for admiring the beauty of nature. She checked if she had her laptop in the backpack and then tied her long hair in the high ponytail. She inhaled and exhaled and then ran straight to the door. Surprisingly, they were unlocked.

She slowly walked down the stairs. Her eyes were scanning the room patiently. She took out the gun from her belt case to feel safer.

She stopped at the large crossroad with a lot of signs. They said a lot about the rides which was actually really helpful. As soon as her brown orbs landed on the rollercoaster sign, she smiled cheekily. However, her smile dropped when she realized there were three rollercoasters in total.

'Why didn't they tell me there are more of them?' she sighed and made her way to the first marked one.

'What just happened?' asked Sunoo as he walked slowly to a few of the members he spotted.

'No idea, but it's weird. Everyone is kind of freaking out' Heeseung responded.

Sunno joined Heeseung who was leaning against their black van. They watched the chaos at the top of the stairs, wondering how bad the situation really is.

'Where is the rest tho? Are they okay?' asked Sunno with slight worry in his tone.

'They are fine' Heeseung smiled at him and caressed his shoulder.

'Yo!'

They both smiled when they saw Jay, Jungwon, and Ni-ki slowly approaching with their drivers.

'Please, get seated in the vans. We need to get you to the safety immediately' the driver said which made them frown in confusion.

'Safety? What happened?' asked Jay, but the two drivers just exchanged looks and avoided the question.

'Please, just have a seat.'

'Wait! Sunghoon hyung is not here' said Ni-ki.

'Wait, also Jake hyung is missing' added Jungwon.

They all looked at each other worriedly as the unknown danger threw them off.

'I am here!'

All of them sighed in relief as Sunghoon jogged slowly to the vans.

'Where were you?' asked Sunno pouting in worry.

'I was looking for Jake. Is he here?'

The silence was loud. They were awkwardly blinking and Sunghoon just looked confused as he was sure Jake was already in the van or just at the bathroom.

'He isn't here!?' Sunghoon panicked.

'Oh no' Jungwon facepalmed himself in defeat.

'Why is this shitty building so big?' Leah talked to herself while trying to get to the first rollercoaster.

But after all, it was beautiful. The scenery was realistic and looked just like an amusement park set in the middle of a forest.

She then reached the next turn on which she asked for reassurance.

'Clear?' asked Leah through her ear-piece

'Clear' answered another IT specialist who tried to navigate her through the hacked security cameras.

She walked down the pavement to the Ferris wheel. However, the boy who suddenly appeared in front of her almost gave her a heart attack.

'Who are you?' she pulled out her gun and he just jumped back with his arms in the air.

'P-Please don't shoot, I have no idea where everyone disappeared' he spoke in a shaky voice.

'Who is everyone?' she asked with a raised eyebrow.

'The staff, cameramen, my members?' he asked himself out loud.

'Wait, who are you?' she asked in confusion.

'And who are you?'

HELLO I MISSED Y'ALL

Sorry that I disappeared, but it's been quite a rollercoaster lately. I had covid and then I had school break, so I wanted to have some time off.

But how are you all? Tell me everything. Gossips, vents, or something totally random. I am always open to talking to all of you! 💖

We finally reached the teaser from under aim 🤩 I hope you are ready for Leah and Jake interactions from now on 😌