Tavern or Torture

Start from the beginning

The dragon flew over the lake and landed next to the boy.

" Can you bring me to Camelot? "

" Sure, young warlock. "
______________________________________

Gaius was more than worried about Merlin. He hadn't seen the boy in almost four days. Arthur thought that he was in the tavern and Gwaine was confused. Arthur had thought that Gwaine was trying to cover his friend when he had said that he wasn't in the tavern. Gaius and him now sat in Gaius chambers and thought about where he could be. Both jumped up when the door got opened and Merlin ran in, he looked like had ran through the kingdom for 3 days straight.

" Morgana, Morgana is gonna attack Camelot tomorrow! "

Gwaine and Gaius were shocked even if they couldn't see any wounds, their friend looked destroyed. Gwaine didn't understood why his friend knew about it, but he didn't seemed to be lying.

" Gwaine! Don't tell Anyone why we know this, say that a patient said it before dying! Now get to King Uther! "

" Did you do that before? "

" Go!

" Ok, Ok "

He ran out of the room. Gaius looked to Merlin with an what happened look.

" I heard Morgana when she was speaking to some kinds of shadows. They talked about attacking today. She then noticed me and tried to make me help her with her plan. "

Gaius looked worried but before he could say anything, Uther ran in the room, Arthur was behind him. His eyes were full with anger and that didn't get better when he saw Merlin. He grabbed his wrist and went to his chambers. Merlin had problems to follow him and his wrist still hurt from all the cuts.

" You were in the tavern for three days! You will be in a cell for the next whole week! "

Merlin's almost stopped, he had never seen Arthur so angry! He wanted to scream at him that he got tortured, but he couldn't.
______________________________________

The servant looked up to the window, it was getting morning, he would wait for his food and then escape. He would look over Arthur and save him if he had to.
______________________________________

Gwen opened the door to his cell and gave him his food, she smiled and left the cell after she quietly said:

" Morgana is with Arthur in the throne room. I will leave the door open. "

He smiled back and began to eat. He after all hadn't eaten in three days. He then went to the door and quietly opened it. He closed it and then disappeared in the shadows. After a minute someone tapped him on the shoulder. He flew around and saw Mordred.

" Merlin you can't go there yet! Morgana thinks you're dead. Let me handle this. I mean she thinks that I'm on her side. "

" Thank you Mordred! I will hide behind the broken Window. "

( Ok, Mordred and Merlin have a secret place in the throne room, there are windows on the top and one is slightly broken, they made a spell on it so that everyone that is up there is able to hear everything that is happing in the room. )

" Ok, be careful! "

Merlin went back into the shadows and ran through the halls and to the outside of the castle. He then used a spell to climb up the walls, he the looked down in the room. Morgana was sitting on the throne and was looking on the Uther, Arthur and the knights. The shadows stood next to her ready to attack everyone that would attack her. He then saw servants and Gaius. They were bowing to her, but he could see their hate towards her. Uther and Arthur stood there and looked at her, then the door got opened.
______________________________________

Mordred stepped in the room. He saw the betrayal in the eyes of his friends. He stepped in front of Morgana and said:

" Morgana we may have the same wish, but you went to far. You did gave my friend scars that he will never forget! So now I will go the right way and follow the words of the once and future King of Camelot! "

He saw the confusion in the eyes of all people and then he saw Gwaine. The knights eyes were glowing of Happiness. He smiled at him and then looked back at Morgana.

" Mordred, you think your friends will trust a sorcerer? Look at them, they hate magic more than anything. They would never help a druid! "

Mordred looked at his friends, some of them seemed shocked, but then Arthur stood up and said:

" When Mordred is a druid, then magic can be good! I would give him my life! "

Mordred almost started to cry. He looked at Uther to see him looking at his son. In his eyes were many emotions, he was happy but also disappointed. He looked back at Morgana and said:

" I know that you don't want to do this. I saw how said you were when you saw Merlin. So tell me, why are you doing this! "

I saw Gwaine jumping up and looking at Morgana and me, he then said :

" I knew it! Merlin wasn't in the tavern, right? He was at Morganas base! Tell me, why was he there? "

Arthur looked at him and then at Morgana, she seemed confused and scared at the same moment.

" You should ask Merlin. "
______________________________________

Merlin's eyes went golden and the time slowed down. He climbed down and went to the room. His eyes glowed again and he opened the door. Everyone looked at him. He walked to Morgana and said:

" Do you think you can bring me out of the way with some cuts? "

Morgana took some steps back and tears flew out of her eyes.

" No, you're dead! This isn't real! Are you ghost? No human can... "

Merlin looked at Mordred. The  druids head went slightly up and then down again.

" Who said that I was a human? "

Everyone looked at him. Arthur looked shocked and Uther his yes were full of betrayal. Even he had trusted him. Morgana looked more shocked than everyone else.

" Then what are you?! "

" The druids call Emrys and you should know that name, right? "
______________________________________

Morgana took some steps back and looked at the shadows to realize that they had disappeared. She was to scared to use a spell that needed that much power. She looked at the confused eyes of the knights. She couldn't die by Merlin's hands. Merlin was a nice boy. But now that she thought about it. Everything made sense.

" So you have a warlock on your side and a druid, what else do you have? "

She looked at Merlin who was about to say something:

" You know, let's go outside to your men. I can show you then! "

She nodded and used a spell to teleport  outside. She looked at Merlin.

" Now  Morgana, tell me. Do you want to come back to your old life? "

The sorceress looked at him in disbelieve. She couldn't do that!

" No, I won't "

She looked at him to see his eyes turn in the most beautiful god that she had ever seen. She then heard screens and saw the shocked faces of the knights and servants. She turned around to see a dragon flying over her men and burning them down. She looked at Merlin who was standing in front of him with a sword. He swang it into my stomach. I wanted to speak but my soul slowly left my body. It looked down on the happy faces of her old friends. And then she saw Gwen, her eyes were full of tears. She would miss Gwen.

Thanks for reading, fell free to comment what I could do better.

Words: ~1830