231. Good Beasts

Începe de la început

The violent and quick attacks disabled them to escape even if they wanted to use light skills!

One of them managed to escape with light skills, but the two tigers were chasing after him. The man fled miserably. He escaped from the tiger’s mouth but fell into the bear’s mouth.

Two brown bears were waiting there!

In the end, all three of them died in the beasts’ mouth.

Han Tingxuan could hear a bit movement because he was far away from the fight. But he did not dare to move.

No matter if it were the beasts or the enemies, he couldn’t deal with any.

Even worse, he could outran anyone else. As long as he was exposed, he would be killed.

Han Tingxuan breathed slightly, feeling that there was less noise. His heart raced a lot. He hoped that the beasts would leave after eating the three people, leaving him alone.

However, things did not go as Han Tingxuan had hoped.

He could feel that the branches covering him being pulled off. And he heard a tiger roar.

Han Tingxuan’s heart skipped a beat. He instinctively raised his  head, then… he was stunned.

A white head was buried into his arms.

Han Tingxuan was stunned. “Rein?”

Then, a yellow-brown head tried to bury into his arms. Han Tingxuan was shocked. “Rise?”

What a twist?! Han Tingxuan was truly surprised and delighted.

Rise circled around Han Tingxuan joyfully. Han Tingxuan got out of the small hole.

At this time, two brown bears also ran over, along with the three wolves. They roared.

When Han Tingxuan saw this, he was nervous again. He did not see the battle earlier, so he did not know that the animals were cooperating against the three people.

At this moment, Han Tingxuan was only worried about brown bears and wolves. There were only two tigers and they would be outnumbered.

However, Rein and Rise just glanced at their helpers with the corners of their eyes. Then, they roared a few times, then the two brown bears and three wild wolve actually ran away to the depth of the woods.

Han Tingxuan was shocked.

As for Rein and Rise, they seemed to be taking it for granted. This entire forest in the Eastern Suburbs was their territory. The beasts inside were defeated by them! They were the masters here.

Han Tingxuan was rescued by two little tigers that he had raised. Alright, they had become big tigers.

With the help of Rein and Rise, Han Tingxuan walked out of the forest.

He believed that both Han family and the imperial palace would have known his disappearance. Therefore, he had to go back as soon as possible.

After walking out of the woods for less than a quarter of an hour, Han Tingxuan saw an acquaintance. It was Shadow One.

“Master!” Shadow One’s heart trembled as he hurried to jump before Han Tingxuan.

Han Tingxuan smiled. “Don’t worry. I’m fine.”

“I deserve to die!” Shadow One knelt down.

Han Tingxuan helped him sand up. “It’s none of your business. You guys are already very careful… Shadow 24 is dead.”

“He deserved to die,” Shadow One said coldly. “We have found his body.”

Han Tingxuan nodded. “Alright, let’s go back first.”