224. Secret Is Out

Late at night, in the residence of Duke Guanjing.

Duke Guanjing was thinking of something in the study room when someone chuckled. Duke Guanjing looked over.

The door to his study had opened and a she-man in green came in.

Duke Guanjing was shocked when he saw the visitor. “Nangong Yu…”

The one who entered was Nangong Yu? It was indeed Nangong Yu. At least, that face was Nangong Yu’s face!

“You can call me that, but I would prefer that you would call me… Emissary.”

Duke Guanjing was shocked again, then he fell silent for a moment.

Nangong Yu smiled but his smile was funny. “Do you really think you’re Duke Guanjing?”

Duke Guanjing’s heart skipped a beat. “What… What do you know?”

Nangong Yu whispered something that made Duke Guanjing shocked.

Duke Guanjing hurriedly closed the door and knelt down at Nangong Yu.

“At your service, Emissary.”

Nangong Yu took out a green token with a smile. “Do you recognize this, Duke Guanjing?”

Duke Guanjing’s heart skipped a beat when he saw the dark green token. “Long live the emperor.”

Nangong Yu smiled softly. “His majesty has ordered you to cooperate with us.”

“I am ready for orders,” Duke Guanjing said immediately.

“Listen up, on the day when the little prince of Consort Lou celebrates his one month birthday, your job is…”

When Nangong Yu got home, he realized that there was someone in his room!

Nangong Yu’s eyes flashed but he still calmly pushed the door open. He saw that Nangong Qingtian, Nangong Yaotian and Nangong Wudi were in the room.

“Big Brother, Second Brother, Third Brother, why are you all here?” Nangong Yu asked.

“Where have you been at such a late night?” Nangong Qingtian said.

“This… is a secret. I don’t want to tell you,” Nangong Yu said playfully.

At this moment, there was a knock on the door. Nangong Yu turned to see an old man coming in.

“At your service, Master Qingtian, Master Yaotian, Masters Wudi, Master Yu.”

“Yu… You don’t know him anymore?” This was Nangong Yaotian talking.

Nangong Yu blinked. “I don’t know him. Who is he?”

“He is Aunt Zhou, the babysitter who took care of you before you were seven years old.” Nangong Qingtian said.

Nangong Yu blinked again. “This is before the age of seven. How can I remembers it?”

Nangong Qingtian said softly, “Yu, Aunt Zhou is very concerned about you. Yesterday, he specially came to see you here and also wanted to see how the wound on your back you got when you were young recover.”

Nangong Yu raised an eyebrow. “Hmm? My back? It is healed. Is there a problem?”

Nangong Yaotian smiled. “Aunt Zhou wants to take a look.”

Nangong Yu sneered. “Are you sure it is him? Or you?”

Nangong Qingtian said lightly, “Yu, let Aunt Zhou take a look.”