239. He Can Only Live Up To 3 Months

On the day when the crown prince was four months and three days old, Tian Yusu and the others returned.

Yue Youbai regained his identity because the person who died that day was Yue Youbai’s servant. This time, Yue Youbai contributed a lot to the fight that the Yue Empire and Heavenly Empire allied to attack the Jin Dynasty.

Now he was now married to someone in Heavenly Empire, a businessman.

This businessman was Yang Shuo. Now Yang Shuo had become a Royal Merchant and was bestowed a title of Duke.

In the Golden Hall, Yue Youbai was welcome as the Emissary of the Yue Empire and Yang Shuo’s fiancé.

The return of Tian Yusu and his army were welcomed by the people.

Although the war between the three big countries was imminent, it was a happy thing that the Yue Empire and the Heavenly Empire were honestly united.

However, the vibe in Golden Hall was a little tense!

Tian Yusu had always been laidback in the court, but this time, he was serious. He had to be serious!

On the dragon chair in the hall, the emperor who has not seen him for a few months now had a pair of deep eyes that cannot be seen through. Moreover, even if he didn’t look at those eyes, he could feel the aggressiveness from the emperor.

The officials had felt it since Prince Chen’s husband was injured after saving the emperor. Over the past few days, Han Tingxuan had not woken up. The Emperor was more and more scary.

In fact, the officials were trembling with fear when they came to the morning meeting.

Those who made mistakes or committed crimes were either removed from their official positions, or sentenced to death. They would be lucky that their families were not implicated.

And the Sun family?

The big Sun family no longer existed, and the whole family was beheaded for the crime of rebellion.

Now the government was cleaned up and it was thriving.

The Nangong family was full of generals. During the war, the emperor had shown his trust in the Nangong family. Now, apart from Nangong Xing who was a scholar, almost everyone else had gone to the battlefield, including Nangong’s master, Nangong Jue!

They were given more than 400,000 soldiers!

Before leaving, the emperor only said to Nangong Jue in front of the officials. “As long as the Jin Dynasty is here, you will never return.”

It was the Emperor’s determination to destroy the entire country, not defeat it.

“Long live the emperor,” Tian Yusu and the others knelt down.

Even Yue Youbai said so, which was also a sign of the alliance between two countries.

They all knelt with head hanging down. In the Golden Hall, including Tian Yusu, the former Regent, no one was looking up.

Even so, after a long time, the emperor said with his indifferent, cold and bone-chilling voice. “Rise.”

“Thank you, Your Majesty!”

Tian Yusu and the others stood up. It was the first time Tian Yusu looked at the emperor on the dragon chair. His extremely cold stern face, and his blood-thirsty desire. All of this made Tian Yusu have a doubt.

The first thing he thought was, is this really Tian Yuexi?

At this moment, Tian Yusu suddenly did not think he knew Tian Yuexi anymore.