204. The Medicinal Stone

At this moment, Mo Yanzhi and a group of secret guards came to Rock Lake Mountain.

Was this the mountain? At the foot of the mountain, Mo Yanzhi looked at the mountain in front of him. They had just passed through a forest and encountered some beasts attacking them.

However, his secret guards killed those beasts very easily.

The secret guards here already knew Mo Yanzhi’s identity but there was one thing Han Tingxuan did not know.

The reason why the secret guards who followed Mo Yanzhi knew his true identity was not because he had absolute trust in these secret guards.

In the imperial palace, there was a secret method that specifically controlled the secret guards.

These secret guards were specially trained for the emperor. As they were supposed to protect the emperor closely, they were restricted, including the leader of the secret guards.

The secret method, pills and antidote were controlled by the Emperor.

As this was something that could easily manipulate people’s minds, any brutal emperor wouldn’t succeed in the long run. Perhaps it may deter people in a moment, but it couldn’t last long.

Therefore, when Tian Yuexi shared the secret with Mo Yanzhi, he also shared many tips with Mo Yanzhi.

In addition, Tian Yuexi told him that not all the secret guards knew that they were already under control when they became secret guards. If they reveal any news that the emperor didn’t want to, they would be dead the moment they said it!

At that time, Mo Yanzhi was shocked!

Tian Yusu also told him that the secret guards did not take poison, but a type of bewitched worms. The mother bewitched worm was possessed by Mo Yanzhi. Once the secret was revealed, Mo Yanzhi could kill the baby worm that was implanted in the heart of the secret guard!

Because this method was too ruthless, it might damage the loyalty of the secret guards to a certain extent. In fact, it could also be used as a means to test the secret guards. Therefore, the emperor would not tell the secret guards in advance.

However, the top ten secret guards knew about this.

The leader of the secret guards knew it. More than that, although he was the leader of the secret guards, he was also implanted with a baby bewitched worm.

Mo Yanzhi would not tell his dear husband such cruel means of controlling human life.

Therefore, when Han Tingxuan was worried that the secret guard might betray him if he couldn’t control them very well, Mo Yanzhi didn’t say anything and obediently accepted Han Tingxuan’s arrangement.

However, no matter how well they were prepared, they couldn’t keep an eye on the secret guards all day long. Therefore, if there was something wrong between them, they wouldn’t be able to find out immediately.

Especially those who were very good at keeping secret.

Therefore, no matter how well they were prepared for betrayal, there was always a risk.

Mo Yanzhi hadn’t told Han Tingxuan that one secret guard had already betrayed him. It was Shadow 37, who was ranked out of 100 but got promoted to 37 gradually.

At that time, Mo Yanzhi had been the Emperor for more than a month, less than two months.

At that time, he was not pregnant yet. The secret guard only revealed a small detail about him, something abnormal about him.

After all, he was Mo Yanzhi, not the real Tian Yuexi. He couldn’t become another person in just two days.

In those two months, he worked hard to practice Tian Yuexi’s writing, little habits, and so on. Although most of time he practiced alone in the imperial study and he would burn his writing in the end, it was inevitable that there would be some mistakes. At that time, the secret guard secretly sent the news out.