218. Change Face

When Yang Shuo came back from the outside, he heard the news that it had been two days since Yue Youbai walked out of the room.

Therefore, although Yang Shuo was very tired,  he was so worried about Yue Youbai. So he quickly went to see him.

By the time Yang Shuo arrived, it was already late at night. Without disturbing anyone else, he went in. To his surprise, Yue Youbai was up.

Yang Shuo was stunned. “Youbai?”

Although Yue Youbao was known as Xue, Yang Shuo usually called him Youbai when there were only the two of them.

Yue Youbai didn’t expect Yang Shuo to come back at this time.

Yang Shuo hurriedly approached him and was shocked that Yue Youbai dressed in all black, “Why are you wearing this? What happened?”

Yue Youbai stared at Yang Shuo and said lightly, “Kill someone.”

Yang Shuo was stunned and immediately asked, “Are you going to do it or you have returned?”

Yue Youbai was speechless for a moment and asked, “Is this what you want to ask?”

Yang Shuo smiled, “Are you worried that I will blame you?”

Yue Youbai pursed his lips without saying a word.

Yang Shuo walked over and held his hand. “It looks like you’ve done it.”

Yue Youbai glanced at Yang Shuo. “Yes… I just came back.”

“I am lucky to bump into you,” Yang Shuo smiled. “What is going on? You don’t even need to use martial arts right now. Is it so serious that you have to use martial arts?”

Yue Youbai felt relieved that Yang Shuo trusted him and not avoiding the topic. There was also a faint smile on his face. He said, “Someone is playing around.”

“Hmm? Is it something about the Yue Empire? “Yang Shuo suddenly realized. “Only they are worthwhile your effort…”

Yue Youbai nodded. “Yes. Yesterday morning, my servant she-man was knocked unconscious. A man replaced him to wait on me. I didn’t notice it for a moment. After that man left, I found the note that man left.”

As he said this, he took out a note and gave it to Yang Shuo.

Yang Shuo opened the note and a moment later, he frowned.

“It says that you need to meet someone. But it’s actually related to Tian Chuanyun?”

The note actually said that Yue Youbai needed to report Tian Chuanyun’s whereabouts.

“The person you are supposed to meet is a secret spy from the Yue Empire?” Yang Shuo asked.

Yue Youbai nodded. “Yes, but it is hard to say whether it is the Imperial Master or my Emperor Father.”

“You killed the messenger?” Yang Shuo asked.

Yue Youbai nodded. “I don’t need to know what kind of conspiracy they have. Since they get me involved, they should have anticipated that I would kill the messenger.”

There was a cold light in Yue Youbai’s eyes as he said this. Yang Shuo didn’t feel shocked. Instead, he found Yue Youbai charming.

Therefore, Yang Shuo smiled and leaned over to kiss Yue Youbai’s lips.

Yue Youbai froze, seemingly confused why Yang Shuo suddenly made this move, but he quickly fell for the kiss.

Holding Yue Youbai in his arms, Yang Shuo kissed harder until he could not hold his desire anymore.