CHAPTER 17

Dumitra

I was glad Kaden was okay, she saved her mate and baby back in the forest. When she barged in that day with a baby in her arms I was surprised but I was more surprised when she walked back with Blake.

"It's been a week and she's still not back" Meave said worried, she was about to start pacing around and call for her pack to go for another search when the main door open. We turned around and there stood Kaden with an emotionless face. I quickly stood up and went to hug her, she wrapped her arms me but didn't say anything.

"I was so worried Kaden, where have you been?" I asked pushing her hair out of her face, she sighed and went to hug Meave.

"I'm sorry for making you guys worry, but I'm only here for one thing..." She started,

"You're not gonna take the baby and leave. I won't let you" I said crossing my arms in front of me, the baby could be in danger and I will not let anything happen to my granddaughter.

"Oh no I'm not here for my daughter. I'm here for mom's title." We both gasped for the sudden revelation, I looked at her like she was actually crazy.

"Did you hit your head to hard or something?" Meave said, Kaden only smiled and started taking off her shirt while walking towards the backyard.

"Hey! I'm talking to you Kaden!" Meave yelled at her, we were interrupted by Blaze and Blake walking downstairs. Kaden gave Blake a side look and kept on walking to her destination. We all followed after her.

"What's going on?" Blaze must've felt Meave's anger and she was worried, I walked to her and wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her closer.

"Kaden challenged Meave for the alpha title" I explained making her and Blake yell 'what' in surprise.

"Kaden are you insane?!" She asked our daughter, Kaden just hugged Blaze and kissed her head with a smile on her face.

"How about you ask Blake if I'm crazy, she seems to know more about this" we all turned to look back at Blake in confusion, I didn't know what she was talking about. Blake was looking at the ground with guilt in her face.

"What is that supposed to me?" I asked confused, Kaden chuckled while pulling down her pants. What is this kid doing?

"Well mother, Blake over here made everyone think I was insane back in school. She made everyone believe that I killed my friend! She made me this way..." I turned to look at Blake and she was already crying, I didn't know what to do or what to say.

"Fortunately, for all of you, I am not here to kill anyone. Specially the mother of my daughter." Kaden said before we can react or talk she shifted to a huge black wolf. When did she get so big?! The last time she shifted she was smaller than Meave now she must be even bigger. She started growling at Meave calling for her to shift, Meave wasted no time and shifted to her white wolf.

"Kaden stop this bullshit! You're NOT going to fight your mother!" I yelled walking closer to her wolf but she only growled at me, I punched her wolf face and she looked surprised at first but then she barked at me. I felt my claws start to show and my canines grew larger.

"If you growl at me one more time Kaden, I'll kill you..." I said in a deep voice, I don't tolerate disrespect and I won't let her think she can beat me. That shut her up and she moved to the side and started charging at Meave. Meave was dodging the bites and clawing but was a little slower than Kaden.

"I have no choice but to set the rules" I sighed and walked back next to Blaze who was worried.

"No killing! No cheating! A fair fight and the winner will get the title! Fight until one of you submits!" I yelled, they kept on pushing each other around. Meave was trying not to her our daughter while Kaden was fighting with all her strength.

Meave had enough of Kaden's shit so she hit her in the face with her claws making Blake gasp, I looked closer and Kaden's wolf had a huge claw wound across the face. Kaden didn't react at all she gave a wolf smile and started backing away, I sighed in satisfaction thinking she was about to bow down to her mother and end this. But oh I was so wrong, she attacked Meave by surprise and bit her leg and started moving her head from side to side in a fast motion making Meave whimper.

Kaden then knocked Meave on the floor and put her paw on her chest growling at her face, her jaws were going closer to Meave's neck.

"I said no fucking killing!" I yelled catching Kaden's attention and that gave Meave a moment to flip them over she bit the back of Kaden's neck and we heard a whimper from our daughter, she shifted back to her wolf and so did Meave.

"Submit!" Meave ordered and after struggling a bit, Kaden showed her neck to her mother in a submissive action. I sighed in relief and ran towards them, Meave had a broken leg and she had to be taken to the doctor while Blaze went to check on Kaden's bloody face. I wrapped my arm around Meave's waist and help her up.

"Shame on you Kaden, she was going to step down and give you the title but of course you decided to do this. She never wanted to fight you in the first place, shame on you" I said disappointed, she looked down in shame but didn't say anything. Blaze was putting a piece of cloth on Kaden's face to stop the bleeding.

"She's just a kid Dumitra, don't be too harsh on her. We don't know what she's been through" Meave said holding her chest in pain, I gave her a worried look and I felt her collapse on me.

"Meave?! Meave baby please wake up" she stopped breathing and I was starting to panic, I quickly picked her up and rushed to the doctor, I barged through the doors and put her on one of the beds.

"I don't know what's wrong, she just broke her leg in a fight but then she held her chest and she looked like she was in pain!" I said so fast, she tried to look for a pulse but she couldn't find one so she quickly pulled the defibrillator and readied the two irons, she shocked Meave's naked chest and I watched her body jerk, the doctor kept trying and on the fifth shock we heard Meave take a deep breath.

The door opened and a worried Blaze ran inside, she slowly moved towards me with her hand over her mouth. I wrapped my arms around her and tried to calm her down and then turned to the doctor.

"What the fuck happened?" I said, werewolves don't get heart attacks. The doctor took blood from Meave and told me she was going to check if she was sick and I gave her a confused look.

"She can't get sick, she has a perfect immune system. Werewolves don't get sick" I said, the doctor just shook her head no.

"Even though werewolves have a great immune system, there are diseases that could be inherited. So your majesty I'll go run some test and I'll let you know" she explained, before she could leave Meave sat up holding her chest.

*********************
It took me a whole afternoon to find a fucked up twist to add and make you sick of me heheh 💅👩‍🦯

-S