CHAPTER 11

Blake

"I am tired of waiting!" He yelled, I was sitting in my house that's located in the middle of the woods and Eric was pacing around the living room.

"Well you should have a little patience" I said drinking my wine, I was only in a black lingerie set with a black silk nightgown. He did barge into my house in a very bad time.

"Why did you even let her know you're her mate!" He sighed plumping on the couch, I'm starting to rethink this shit. I should leave Kaden out of this and just finish this with Dumitra.

"She trusts me, I know we can make everyone believe she's crazy. The mother will come here to get her daughter out and I'll make it look like Kaden killed her mother. Easy" I explained, he looked at me like I was the most evil person he's ever met. I shrugged my shoulders.

"Do you even like her?" He asked, I rolled my eyes and just kept on sipping my drink. A moment of silence passed and I noticed he was gawking at my legs and then he gave me a creepy smile, he stood up and stalked closer to me.

"Since I'm here why don't we have a little fun" he said, his hand started to crawl up my thighs and I put my wine glass on the table. I gave him a smile and his smirk grew bigger, I put my hand on his and grabbed his fingers.

I twisted them so hard I heard a crack, I looked at his fucked up fingers as he screamed in pain and I smiled.

"Touch me again and I'll do that to your dick" I kicked him in the face making him fall back grabbing his wrist and looking at it in horror, I picked up my glass of wine and got up to go up to my room. Disgusting. He really thought I was gonna let that happen.

Everytime I see Kaden or she's close, I get tingles everywhere. I've never felt like this before, I didn't know I could ever feel in the first place. I don't wanna hurt her for something her mother has done, but collateral damage happens in any mission. It's just sad but oh well what can I do. Speaking of Kaden, I should call her here.

'wanna come over?' I mind linked her, a few minutes later a very sleepy voice replied back. I waited for a while then I heard knocking on the door, by now Eric was long gone and I was thankful for that. I fixed myself and opened my gown to show my cleavage and walked to the door.

"You miss me that mu-...fuck me" Her eyes were staring at my chest, I smirked and grabbed her by her shirt pulling her inside. Not waiting any second, I pushed her against the wall and kissed her. Her hands went to my ass pulling me closer to her, I can feel her hard bulge on my thigh and that was only making me hornier. For some reason I wanted her to touch me urgently. I didn't know why.

"Bedroom. Now" I breathed out breaking our kissing, she picked me up and ran to the room not once taking her lips off of mine. Her hands roamed my body caressing every inch of me, her fingers touched my face in a way making me feel something that I never felt before, all the times we've touched each other were amazing but this time...it felt different.

"Blake..." She moaned when I started rubbing my core on her crotch, I let my fingers tangle in her hair and pulled her closer wrapping my legs around her waist. She unclipped my bra and slipped it off immediately putting my nipple in her mouth her tongue playing with the already hard mound, her warm lips around my soft skin made me arch my back and pull her face closer making her suck on it harder.

I sat up and pulled her shirt off of her throwing it somewhere on the floor, she wasn't wearing anything under. I laid back pulling her on top of me again, feeling her hand rub my thigh and her lips kiss on my neck. My body shivered at the feeling of her tongue against my skin. Suddenly a deep warm feeling ran all over my skin, my breathing started to get faster and I couldn't take the teasing anymore.

"I...need you...inside me right now" I growled at her, she gave me a surprised look probably wondering why my skin was burning and why my arousal scent got stronger.

"You're in...heat?" She whispered, I grabbed her face and pulled her to me so I can kiss her I needed to feel her on my skin. My nails digged in her neck making her whimper, she just bit her lip and stared at me with her beautiful watery puppy eyes.

"In. me .now" I ordered her, she nodded fast and started taking off her pants and boxers. My wetness was dripping down my ass and I was shaking waiting for her to touch me and make me release.

"Blake...are you sure you wanna do this?" She asked crawling back on top of me, her tip was rubbing my hole and I bit my bottom lip so hard I felt the blood metallic taste and that drew her attention. She leaned down and kissed me sucking on my lip in the process, when she put her tip in she stopped to make sure I was okay but I couldn't wait, I wrapped my legs around her waist and pulled her in making her whole dick go in, I moaned at the sudden feeling in my core.

She started moving slowly then picking up her pace, I was a moaning mess at the feeling of her inside me. She was slapping against my skin and groaning in my ear and I loved every second of it.

"H-harder" I moaned, she grabbed my wrists with each hand and held me down fucking me harder, she was moving faster and my walls got tighter around her shaft.

"I'm close..." She whispered in my ear, without realizing I let my canines out and bit her neck feeling her release inside me and me cumming right after, I felt a sting in my neck and I knew right there, we just completed the mate bound. Fuck...

*****************************

Hmmmmmm interesting 🤔

-S