CHAPTER 15

Blake

Dumitra informed her wives that she was okay and that this was all to catch Eric, as for that bastard well he sent me a letter telling me his coming tonight to take his place as king. And who the hell sends letters anymore? What is this the 1800s? Dumitra had been hiding her scent so knowing would know that she's still in my house. As for the boys, they went back to their home to their moms and Eric doesn't know that, he thinks the body has been scent with the brothers back to their castle.

"Kaden isn't alright Dumitra, she's been acting differently. God I hope she didn't end up going crazy for real" I said rubbing my forehead in concern. She won't talk to anyone not even the guards, she'd just sit in the corner and stare at emptiness.

"I know, I tried to talk to her and she didn't even move or say anything" she replied, I was rubbing my belly damn she hit me hard that day good thing I protected my stomach with my arms.

"Blake, I completely forgot that you're pregnant. I'm so sorry" she stood up and came closer rubbing my belly. I just smiled and shrugged it off. She looked at her watch and sighed.

"It's time to meet him, be careful" she said, I nodded and walked out the door. He said he was going to meet me where Nala was killed, I wasn't excited to go there but this is a must. I reached my destination and sat on the grass it was night and the sky was gloomy and dark. I waited a few minutes then I caught his scent.

"Show yourself Eric" I said, I heard him chuckle and come out from behind the trees. He slowly walked closer to me, I crossed my arms.

"Our mission is complete, the queen is dead now you have what you want and I got what I want" I said, I just needed him to stay until Dumitra and her guards arrived they have to mask their scent so he doesn't know they're there.

"Ah yes, but there's something missing. The heir is still alive and that's a huge problem" he said with a creepy smile, I rolled my eyes at him of course he wants Kaden dead.

"The girl is insane, she's not suitable to rule. Her brothers are still not of age" I explained, he laughed and walked closer.

"They will be very soon and I don't want competition" he started walking around me and I could feel his eyes watch my every move.

"That's where you come, since you started this how about you finish it" I gave him a confused look and he just chuckled.

"And when I mean kill every heir, I mean yours as well" I felt something sting me in the neck and I hissed, I swing my arm to hit him but I felt so heavy.

"W-what did you do?" I grabbed my neck in pain as I felt my body get heavier and I couldn't hold myself up anymore.

"You wolves are so weak, a little drop of silver could paralyze you or even better, kill you" he laughed, I fell on my knees and I heard him laugh but I couldn't see anything anymore.

Kaden

Tonight was the night, I waited until it was quiet in the dungeons and I knew the guards were asleep, I have learned their schedule, when they leave when they change when the night guard falls asleep. I have gained enough strength to bend the metal bars and I was going to escape.

I huffed and grabbed two bars and started pulling on them as hard as I can, they slowly started to bend just enough for me to walk through. I smirked as I saw the first guard asleep. I walked closer to him and poked his shoulder, he woke up very confused.

"You're not doing your job right and you're gonna be punished" I whispered before he could charge at me, I grabbed him by the throat and lifted him he was slowly choking and clawing my arm trying to stop me and I just chuckled. I bit his neck and ripped his throat out. The smell of blood exciting me.

I killed every single one of them and watch the life leave their bodies. I walked out the dungeons quietly following Blake's scent until I reached the forest. There she was standing next to Eric, of course she's with him planning of ways to kill me next.

"The girl is insane, she's not suitable to rule. Her brothers are still not of age" I heard her say to him, you wanted crazy so I'll give you crazy my dear mate. I was about to run towards him when I saw him pierce a needle on her neck than she slowly fell to the ground. I felt pain all over me because she was in pain but I suppressed that feeling. Even though she's done bad things to me, inside I still cared for her like an idiot. I sneaked and walked behind him before he could leave.

"Not so fast" I said the same thing he said the day he killed Nala. I saw him freeze and slowly turn to look at me, I grabbed him by the throat and digged my nails in his neck.

"I've been waiting for this moment for so long" I said with a smirk.

"Technically, it was just a week" he said laughing, I tightened my grip and pulled him off of the floor. He didn't struggle or anything he just stared at me dead in the eyes.

"I didn't do anything to you, your mate is the master and I only did my job" he said with a sheepish smile.

"Don't fuckin lie to me Eric, I am going to end you..." I smiled and slowly pushed my hand in his stomach, he screamed at the top of his lungs as I kept on piercing my claws in his abdomen. I felt the blood on my arm and his organs around my fingers, now he was struggling and trying to get out of my grip but it was too late. I finally reached his heart and I smiled at him.

"Goodbye, Eric" I yanked his heart out of his body and watching his insides spill on the ground, he started shaking on the ground as I watched him die slowly. I looked at his cold heart in my hand and sighed in satisfaction, I threw the heart on him and went to Blake's unconscious body. When I picked her up, I heard someone call my name. I turned around and my mama was looking at me with worry in her eyes, I ignored her calls and walked to Blake's house with my mama on my tail.

"Kaden you're drenched in blood, from different people" she said, I ignored her again and just kept walking to my destination.

"Kaden I'm talking to you!"

"What?!" I yelled, her eyes started to turn black and her breathing was getting heavier. She got closer to my face.

"You don't talk to me like that!" She said between gritted teeth, I looked at her nonchalantly and walked right passed her. When I reached the house, I put Blake on the couch.

"Call for a doctor" was the only thing that left my mouth before I left the house. I need sometime alone before I can talk to her, I have the urge to hurt her so bad but with my child inside her I can not.

************************
Welp....
What about now, what do you think is gonna happen next?

-S