CHAPTER 10

Kaden

Blake has been warming up to me more lately it's been over a week since the last time we did it in her classroom. She's been smiling more and talking to me more and kissing me more, she also stopped hiding her scent from me. Which made me feel a little better, I still see his face around but now I'm sure I'm just seeing things and I'm being paranoid. Even Blake told me so, sometimes I'd see him and I'll tell her but she'll look and she'll ask me what am I talking about.

"Good morning class" she said with an evil smile, I noticed a stack of papers on her desk.

"We have a test today, I noticed that most of you are busy sleeping and day dreaming in my class so we'll see if you've caught something" she said making all of us groan in annoyance, she gave us two papers each and went to sit on her desk.

"You have until the end of the period" she said looking at her laptop screen and started typing away. I didn't study, but I do remember my mama teaching us about this back at the castle. Since we're royals my mother made sure we're ready for anything. It only took me half an hour to finish everything, I stayed seated. I felt someone poke my back and I turned behind to see Lexi struggling with the test. I cant just turn and show her so I had a smart idea, I opened my thoughts again.

'Lexi I know you can hear my thoughts, I'm gonna read the answers and you copy' I kept reading my test answers when I was done I looked back and Lexi had a smile on her face suddenly her face dropped. I felt a shadow hover over me and I gulped knowing exactly who it was.

"Ah miss Blake, how can I help you" I said sheepishly, she had her hands on her waist and she was glaring at me.

"Stay after class" she said shortly and went back to her desk, I am in trouble but at least I helped Lexi.

After everyone left, I sat in my seat with a smile but I know my heart gave me away. She crossed her arms and stayed a little away because her next class will come in any second.

"So you cheat in my class Kaden?" She said disappointed, I stood up and walked closer to her.

"Baby, that wasn't cheating, it was team work and you support that" I said wrapped my arms around her waist she rolled her eyes again.

"You look hot when you're serious" I whispered kissing behind her ear, she gently pushed me away and smiled.

"Go before someone see us" I pecked her lips quickly and left the room, when I asked her about why she was hiding her scent she said that she was my teacher so she was gonna wait until I graduate and she'll tell me.

"Hello brothers" I said sitting between Konan and Kelian, they gave me a smile and went back to talking to their mates. Suddenly through all the chaos and loudness of the cafeteria I heard a voice in my head.

"Oh Kaden~"I looked around but no one was looking my way, it was a feminine voice just almost the exact same as Blake's.

"Kaden~" the voice said again making me jump, that seemed to catch Lexi's attention.

"Are you okay?" She asked, I shook my head no and kept looking around. In the back part of the cafeteria I saw a shadow staring back at me, I unconsciously stood up and followed it. Who could it be? And why were they calling me? I wondered.

Before I can reach the dark shadow that was smirking at me, someone stood in front of me. I looked down and Nala was smiling at me, I looked back up and the shadow was... Gone?

"... Kaden" I heard my name, my attention went back to a worried Nala. She put her hand on my forehead in hope to see what was going on with me and if my weird behavior was because I was sick.

"Hi Nala, it's been a while" I said giving her a smile but I was still looking around trying to find the shadow that was calling for me.

"You look stressed, are you sure you're okay?" She asked, I hummed nodding my head and smiled at her again trying to reassure her. She didn't look convinced.

"Well I just wanted to say hi to you, and see how you've been feeling since the other day" she said looking at her feet, I chuckled and put my hand on her shoulder.

"I'm alright, you still own me one" I winked at her, even though she had a beautiful dark skin I could still see the redness on her cheeks.

"I have to go to class, I'll see you later" I waved jogging towards Lexi who was getting ready to leave to our next class while thinking of two things, that weird shadow and Blake's boobs. Ah yes Blake's boobs are so nice.

"You seemed very off earlier, what happened" Lexi said, I sighed and decided to just tell her.

"There's this guy, that I keep seeing around but everytime I try to show someone he disappears and they think I'm crazy, and I'm starting to believe that" I said annoyed, knowing very well he's real but with a little bit of doubt.

"Look, if you think he's real then find proof. You might look crazy but if you prove them wrong then bam, problem solved" she said patting my head, I looked at her with a confused look. Did this bitch really pat me, I can see the top of her head, I should be the one patting her. I just rolled my eyes and went on with my day with that weird shadow still stuck in my head.

*****************************
Hello!!! What do you think is gonna happen?

-S