CHAPTER 7

Blake

"What the fuck is wrong with you Eric?!" I yelled at him, we both stared at Kaden's unconscious body on the ground. It was 3 in the morning and he linked me saying he accidentally pushed her off of her 5th floor room. When I tell you I haven't ran this fast in my life, because I had to take her back to her room before anyone sees of course not because I was...

"Why? Are you worried about her?" He said in a mocking voice, I grabbed him by the throat and slammed him against the wall.

"Watch your mouth, Eric" I threatened him, he pulled his hands up in surrender but I can still see his smirk. Why did I even accept this in the first place.

"How am I going to take her back to her room now?" I said, he shrugged and was about to go.

"Fix her window" I ordered him, I picked her up and I walked through the field back to the forest where my house was situated. I have no other choice, I'll tell her she was sleep walking and I found her in the garden. Good thing she heals fast, there will be no bruises tomorrow.

"Fuckin idiot" I whispered, I didn't notice that I was staring at her face. Her high cheekbones and long lashes, her features were so perfect. Her head was thrown back and I can see her soft and long her neck was. My wolf started to pace in my head telling me to mark our mate but I pushed her back and blocked her from my thoughts.

When I reached the house I pushed the door open and shut it with my foot, I went to my room thinking where I'm gonna put this girl. I looked around and there's nothing else but my bed. I groaned and laid her on my bed, her eyes opened but they were a lighter color she flipped me on my back and grabbed me by the throat.

"You're trying to kill me your majesty?" She said in a deeper voice, her wolf was in control. I was just staring at her hair falling on my face, she smelled so good.

"Why would I wait till night and kill you when I can end your life in front of everyone" I said rolling my eyes, her nails digged in my neck and she growled at me.

"And you'd dare kill your mate?" She whispered, I gave her a confused look, how did she know? She leaned and put her face in my neck.

"You thought you could hide from us forever?" She licked my neck up to my earlobe and pulled it gently with her teeth. Her hand grabbed both my wrists and put them above my head while her other hand was holding my face. Then I realized, I forgot to hide my scent.

"Tell me, my queen. Why were hiding from me?" She asked leaning closer to my face, I tried to yank my hands but she just smirked. She pushed herself against my core and I accidentally whimpered, which made her smirk grow bigger. Her lips were hovering over mine, I can feel her breath against them.

I smiled innocently at her and leaned up capturing her lips, she didn't react at first but then she caught up and deepened the kiss. I felt a warm feeling all over my body, her lips moved slowly with mine and I felt her hand that was on my wrist loosen its grip. I smirked against her lips and she gave me a confused look. I pulled my hands away slowly and I sat up with her still between my legs. Which was a very bad idea, because her dick was right on my entrance. I felt my wolf take control and flip us, now I was on her lap and she was looking up at me in surprise.

"You think you're so tuff? You're lucky I haven't taken over when you act so disrespectful with Blake" my wolf hates when someone is disrespectful towards us but with our mate she seemed to enjoy playing around. Kaden smiled at me and then stared at my boobs, for fuck's sake Kaden. There's more than just my boobs to look at.

"What do you do when someone is very, very disrespectful to you my queen?" She asked, I know that look she's giving me. My wolf unconsciously leaned down, Kaden was biting her bottom lip and smiling at me. Waiting for what's going to happen next. I let my hand, trace from her chest to her stomach, I put my cold hands under her shirt feeling her stomach.   I can feel her dick harden under me, I smirked and shoved my hand under shorts making her release a throaty moan. If I wasn't turned on, then I am now at the sounds she was making. I didn't know what took over me, why was I touching her, why did I like it. No I hate her, and I hate this. She jerked her hips up humping me, as us she was asking for more. I kept on rubbing her over her boxers and then I stopped.

"This is what happens when your disrespectful" I said and pulled my hand away making her whimper, yeah the big girl ain't tough anymore.

I tried to stand up but she wrapped her arms around my waist and made me stay, she sat up with me still on her lap and leaned against the headboard. We were on the same eye level, and I was starting at her beautiful red eyes... Her hands rubbed my sides then they went to my chest they slowly passed over my hard nipples, she started to open the buttons still looking at me and I was too stunned to move, I just stared at her. When she unbuttoned the last one, she stared at my bare chest stunned.

"What you've never seen boobs before?" I asked, she didn't say anything but her hands did. They cupped my chest and I felt her thumbs rub my nipples. I bit my lip and just looked at her, her mouth was slightly open. You wanna know what... Fuck it.

I took off my gown and and put my hands on her face pulling in for a rough kiss. Her hands groped me harder making me move on her lap feeling the friction against my wetness. Her tongue smoothly played around mine, I let my fingers tangle in her hair as I felt her match my movement making me moan. She grabbed my waist and was moving me on top of her, I felt myself getting closer and I didn't care at the moment, all I wanted is for her to make me cum. I wrapped my arms around her neck and her face was in my chest, I felt a warm feeling around my nipple and her tongue played with it.

  I felt myself release on her lap, my heart was beating so fast and my breathing was uncontrollable. I looked at her and her eyes we watery, she just stared at me with sleepy eyes and she put her face in my neck trying to catch her breath. We stayed like that for awhile and neither of us said anything.

I was starting to feel sleepy so I got off of her and laid on the bed, she didn't say anything but her heart still hasn't calmed down. A few minutes later, she pulled the covers over us and I felt my eyes give up on me...

*************************
What do you think so far? What do you think is gonna happen next?

-S