CHAPTER 13

Kaden

I woke up in a dark cell unable to move my arms, I looked down and I had straitjacket. Why would they put me in this, I'm not fucking crazy. That guy is real, he killed my friend. He killed Nala... My eyes were probably red from crying, I cried as I laid my head against the wall. What did I ever do to deserve this, my mate betrayed me and stabbed me in the back. My uncle kills my friend and everyone thinks I did it.

"Let me out!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, but no one would hear anything I am underground.

"Let me, out! Please! I didn't do anything!" I cried while screaming, I hit my head back on the wall and just thought, what will my moms think. I looked at the state I was in, dirty and vulnerable for something that I didn't do. I didn't want to see myself like this, I kept on my banging my head against the wall until I felt something wet run down my back, I exhausted myself by screaming and crying. I felt myself lose consciousness again.

-

"Kaden! Honey!" I felt soft hands on my face and a familiar scent. I slowly opened my eyes to red hair and a very worried look.

"Mama?" I said in a weak voice because I lost my voice from screaming. I tried to hug her but my arms were still tied in this stupid jacket.

"What did they do to you baby" she said in a horrified voice, I've never seen my mama like this.

"Baby tell me everything and It'll bet you out of here, I promise" she said kissing my head, I looked at her confused. Why can't I go out now, why can't she get me out of here right now.

"Honey I know what you're thinking, but they won't let you out until they figure out what happened to the lion princess" she said answering my questions, I put my head down and just bit my lip trying to hold my tears.

"I didn't kill her mama, I swear. I'm...I'm not like that, I- I might be a bad kid but...but I don't kill my friends. You know me mama" I cried out, her eyes were starting to water. I felt her arms wrap around me and I just cried on her shoulder while she patted my back. She pulled back and kissed my head.

"The only thing that they can allow you right now is to take this jacket off" she said unbuckling the jacket and unwrapping it. I could finally move my arms and wrap them around my mama properly. Her scent made me feel safe, just like when I was a kid.

"Now tell me Kaden, who did this" she asked, I told about seeing that guy who she told was her brother Eric, I told her how I started to see him everywhere but everyone thought I was just hallucinating. And then yesterday he appeared and killed Nala for no particular reason, he wanted revenge maybe.

"Your majesty, it's time to go" a guard said bowing to my mama, she nodded and kissed my forehead once again leaving me there in the cold and dark cell.

Dumitra

"I want my kid out of that cell!" I yelled at my guards, they looked at each other. The state Kaden was in was horrific, my poor baby. I know her and I trust her and I know she didn't kill that lioness, I just know. I can't believe Eric would blame my child.

"Your majesty, the werewolf queen is here to see you" one of the guards said, yeah maybe Blake could help me with this.

"Let her in" I ordered him, Blake walked in with a blank face. She had other werewolf guards with her. She looked different, she even smelled different. She smelled like... I ran towards her and grabbed her by the throat making her guards growl and try to attack me but she just put her hand up to stopped them.