CHAPTER 14

Kaden

It's been a week that I've been stuck in this cell eating shitty food and getting laughed at by the guards, just wait until I get out of here. I familiar scent got stronger, I rolled my eyes and didn't look at the door.

"Kaden" she said, I didn't turn around. I'll end up doing something I regret and she knows it that's why she didn't open the cell.

"Kaden, I'm sorry" in a blink of an eye I was in front of her but she was fast and backed away before I grab her collar, I was breathing heavily and so was she. Her reason is fear while mine was anger.

"Don't ever come here and pretend you didn't fuckin ruin me Blake!" I yelled pulling on the metal bars, my vampire side was getting stronger because they only fed me shitty meat and lots and lots of blood.

"You're lucky you're on the other side of the cell, but don't worry sweetheart I'll he out very soon" I said with a smirk, she didn't say anything she just kept on backing away until she left. I screamed again and tried to pull the metal bars out, no I need more blood and I'll be able to do that.

"Food!" One of the guards yelled, I grabbed the plate but there wasn't a bottle of blood. I gave him a confused look.

"They said you're getting too strong, not my fault" he shrugged, I nodded and handed him the still full plate. When he went to grab it and I caught his arm and pulled him to me making him hit his head on the bar, he groaned in pain and I took that moment of vulnerability and bit his neck. Hmmm yes fresh blood is better than bottled one. I was drinking non stop, the guy started to lose his consciousness but I couldn't stop.

"Hey! Let him go!" One of the other guards said hitting me in the head making me let the unconscious guy go, he pulled his friend away and I just smiled and started thinking of how to get out of here. I've never felt this strong, no wonder why mama was only letting feed from time to time, she didn't want me to be stronger than her.

Well, too bad mother, this is the new me and I am ready to rule. Whether she's okay with it or not, I am the strongest heir and I will do what it takes to show that to everyone.

I spent my time, working out and drinking blood. The guards new to not ever make the same mistake ever again, they were bringing me my blood and I wasn't hurting any of them. I was in a sports bra, doing pullups when I heard whispers.

"There are rumors that the vampire queen has been murdered" one of the guards said, my heart dropped. That can't be real, mama can't be killed that easily.

"They're saying there's two suspects, the werewolf queen or her long lost brother prince Eric" he continued, or both, they were plotting to kill my mother for power. I need to get out of here before they go after my brothers.

Blake

I didn't know Eric would kill Nala, I just felt Kaden's uneasiness and I ran to the scene, Nala was already dead and I didn't know what to do or how to act. That day I told Eric I wasn't going to hurt Kaden, I told him it's between me and Dumitra and I was going to tell her everything. He was okay with it and he left, right after that I felt like something was wrong with Kaden.

I was too much of a coward when Kaden asked me to tell them the truth, if I did. I won't be able to have my revenge and Dumitra would've slipped away with what she's done. I couldn't let that happen.

I went to see Kaden, but she wasn't the same. She was angry and her aura was much stronger. I couldn't get closer because I know she'll lose control.

"What is your plan again?" Dumitra asked, I didn't kill her that day.

*Flashback*

"Ahh!" I screamed swinging the wedge towards her head but I stopped right when it was about to hit between her eyes. I sat up and held the wedge with one hand and threw it to the side. I was breathing heavily and so was she. I cried and fell to my side holding my hands to my face.

"Kaden hates me... What have I done" I cried out, I felt a hand on mine pulling them away from my face. Dumitra had a small smile, how can she smile after I stabbed her.

"I know you're hurt kid, that's why I'm not upset. All these years you didn't know the truth, so I understand. It hurts a little but yeah, it'll heal" she said chuckling, I gave her a look like she was crazy. Who the hell is this woman? She pulled me up to my feet and looked at her side, it was already fully healed.

"Also, I can't just be killed like that. I just wanted a little fun fight" she said jokingly, I rolled my eyes and put my hand on my belly. Kaden will never forgive me for what I've done.

"We'll figure out what to do, don't worry. You're mates after all and she'll love you no matter what" Dumitra tried to reassure me, I just nodded and kept on thinking of what to do.

*End of flashback*

"All Eric wants is the throne, and we should give him that..." I said,

"Are you insane?!" She interrupted me, I sighed and poured myself some wine.

"He won't get it of course, he'll think he's got it but we'll catch him. He doesn't know about this" I pointed between me and her, we decided to work together and catch Eric but for the past week it was a little hard since he Eric disappeared again.

"And how are we going to do that?" She said sipping her blood, I smiled and sat next to her.

"He thinks you're dead, well he thinks I killed you" I started, she waited for me to continue and I smiled.

"He's going to come here and try to kill the heirs himself and that's when we catch him, he's not really a smart guy you know" I explained, she snorted at me insulting her brother and just kept on drinking. Even Kaden doesn't know what's going outside of that cell and we should keep it like that until we kill Eric.

**************************

Another update let's go!!

-S