44 - Kane

Kaiden

"Your parents aren't home an awful lot, hm? Lucky you," Nathan whispers, back hugging me. I invited him over today and I'm currently making coffee for us.

Shailene and Nora are out on errands so it's just us both in the huge house. I don't know where my parents are, they tend to change plans at the very last minute.

"Yeah they like to have a social life. Too much if you ask me," I sigh.

He presses a kiss to my neck and I tilt my head involuntarily, closing my eyes.

He sucks, bites and blows on the sensitive skin. I turn off the stove, the milk boiling. He continues the assault of his soft lips as I strain the milk into the waiting cups.

"Mm," I groan when his hands slide down my torso towards my crotch.

I turn towards him and grab his neck, pulling him into a fierce kiss. He hoists me effortlessly on the counter, hands going down to my ass, the other palming me through my jeans.

I pull away, gasping for air. He kisses my neck again and I arch my back, gripping his hair. I pull him up, attaching our lips again, the coffee left to grow cold.

My senses are all jumbled up. How does he affect me like this? I pull away and smile, pecking him again.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!"

Sheer terror runs through my skin as I jump from the counter, pushing Nathan away.

My Dad is standing there, livid, face going red in fury.

Oh FUCK no.

There's nothing I can even deny. We're fucking caught red handed.

To my utter surprise, Kane is standing behind him, gaping at me. They had probably gone to get him from the airport.

Kane looks different. So much older and so handsome, a spitting image of my dad. It's been two years I've seen him. I want to hug him but I'm terrified of even moving right now. 

"I told you to not associate with him! What is this disgusting behaviour? You... You're with him?! You insolent, piece of shit!" Dad yells, walking towards me but Mum grabs his hand. He turns to her, glaring daggers.

I step in front of Nathan automatically. If he hits anyone, it won't be him.

"Selwyn, stop," Mum warns, a stern look on her face.

"I already told you that I wouldn't have you pampering them beyond a fucking limit! This is the limit, Madison!" He snarls.

Mum looks shocked and lets go of him, eyes welling up.

Dad turns to me.

A shiver crosses my spine, hands getting clammy. I'm so dead. What do I even say to him?

"What the hell is this Kai? Some rebellious phase you're having? Some experimental fad?! And you," He turns his blazing gaze onto Nathan.

No, please, not him.

Nathan's gone white as a sheet.