Chapter 19: A Memory

Dumbledore: Today we acknowledge a really terrible loss.

The hall was full of sorrow and woes. Others started crying again and the others comforted each other.

Dumbledore: Cedric Diggory was as you all know, exceptionally hardworking, intricately fair minded. And most importantly a fierce fierce friend. I think therefore you have the right to know exactly how he died. 

Laura and Sky looked at each other knowing that You-Know-Who killed Cedric. They might not be that close to him, but he was kind and it softens their heart. 

Dumbledore: You see, The ministry of magic does not wish me to tell you this. But not to do so I think would be an insult to his memory. Now the pain we all feel at this dreadful loss reminds me, reminds us that while we may come from different places and speak in different tongues, our hearts beat as one. In light of recent events the bonds of friendship we made this year will be more important than ever. Remember that and Cedric Diggory will not have died in vain, you remember that. And we'll celebrate a boy who was kind and honest and brave and true right to the very end.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Sky and Laura are walking outside of the campus. They were hoping for fresh air to calm their selves.

Laura: Our father has gone too far, didn't he?

Sky: He killed a lot of people already.

Laura: He does not show Mercy. He wants to rule so bad.

Sky: What do you think will happen to us?

Laura shrugged.

"You will finally face your father", a voice said.

They look to their backs just to see You-Know-Who, Voldemort.

Laura: Father.

Voldemort: My children, who betrayed me. I thought we would rule over everything, I guess you waisted your chances.

Sky: We didn't waist it. We were free without you.

Voldemort: Is that so?

Laura: You turned really ugly. That explains your work.

Voldemort gave Laura a look.

Voldemort: I gave you two a chance to live. But that stupid old man helped you secretly to return your memories back. Might as well end it right here.

Sky: What do you mean?

Voldemort: You're last memory.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Years later...

Harry, Hermione and Ron visited a place. They had flowers in their hands.

Hermione: Here it is. It's them.

Ron settles down the flowers beside the grave.

Harry: It has been years since they have been gone.

Hermione sighed. 

Ron: We finished attending Hogwarts, yet on those remaining years, we can still feel them. With us.

On the other hand, Draco was a bit far away from Harry, Hermione and Ron. He was waiting for them to finish so he could visit the grave of The Sorvolo Siblings.

The End

...

It's not the end

Is it?

Actually...

It's just the beginning.