Chapter 4: Goblet of Fire

There were a lot of students in the Goblet Room looking at the other students putting their names on it. Cedric Diggory, a Hufflepuff, was also one of the people who put his name on the Goblet.

Cedric smiled and cheered with his friends. 

Laura: Don't you find him attractive?

Sky: i- that's so sudden!

Laura: Yea, but he's attractive not gonna lie. You got nice taste.

Ron: Eternal glory, be brilliant wouldn't it? In three years from now we'll be old enough to be chosen.

Harry: Yeah well rather you than me.

A few seconds later, the twins started cheering. Other students started cheering for the both of them too. Hermione just smirked at the corner.

George: Thank you thank you, well lads we've done it.

Fred: Cooked it up just this morning.

Hermione: It's not going to work~

Fred looked at Hermione wondering.

Fred: Oh yeah? And why's that Granger?

Hermione: You see this? This is an age line. Dumbledore drew it himself.

"So?"

Hermione scoffed.

"So, a genius like Dumbledore couldn't possibly be fooled by those pathetic dimwitted as an aging potion.", she added.

"But that's why it's so brilliant!"

"Because it's so pathetically dim witted", The twins both laughed.

Hermione was in disbelief but still watched them as they get ready.

"Oh, here they go.", Sky patted Laura's shoulder.

"Ready Fred?"

"Ready George"

They both shake the potion before drinking it. But they suddenly opened the lid and started to twist their arms at each other.

"Bottoms up"

They both started drinking the potion. People were curious as ever as they started to go around them.

After the twins drank the potion, they started jumping at the age line. People cheered for them. They paused for a second to see if it's going to work. Nothing happened.

Laura: Hey, I thought the potion won't work?

Hermione looked at Laura and smirked.

Laura: O- okay. Ma'am-  let me just-

People started cheering for Fred and George. The twins both cheered for themselves too flexing their "aging potion" that worked. They then started to put their names on the Goblet. Nothing happened again. They started cheering again.

But the goblet started going crazy, The blue fire keeps going round and round. People started panicking. The blue fire then hit Fred and George and they landed on the floor.

Sky: Ooo- that's gotta hurt.

Suddenly, Fred and George started to grow white hair and beards on their faces. People kept laughing at them.

"You said"

"You said!"

The twins started fighting as the crowd laughs surrounding them. The crowd was hyping Fred and George's fight.

Laura and Sky were also one of the crowds cheering but Hermione just sat their looking grumpy and just read a book.

But then the crowd went silent as Victor Krum entered the room with company. He looked serious.