Chapter 7: Friendship

Third person POV:

The Sorvolo Siblings has always been alone. Harry was always busy and Hermione always hangs out with Ron. The trio were the only friends they knew.

They decided for a walk and saw Draco. They remembered what he said when they met him. They were close with him.

They were planning to talk to him but it seems he's hanging out with his friends. A girl was so into him.

Cedric also showed up and people cheered him up for the tournament.

Laura: It's hard, isn't it?

Sky: What?

Laura: I'm tired of being empty. I need to know something.

Sky: Me too.

Laura: We don't even really know anyone in here. I feel lonely.

Sky: Me too- I don't like too much people.

Laura: This is hard-

Neville: Hey guys!

Laura and Sky looked at him and gave him a smile. They can't remember who this guy was.

Neville: I know you don't remember me but I'm Neville. You both were so nice to me. Until now I guess.

Sky: Nice to meet you again, Neville.

Neville: Follow me, Harry's also there.

Laura: Harry?

Neville: Yea, I was talking with him. He said he needed someoem to talk to. But sometimes he gets annoyed of what I do.

-----------------------------------------

Laura: Harry? How could you not tell us where you have been?

Sky: Woah, chill down mum.

Harry: I- uhh I- was too-

Sky: Well, we have been looking for you because we felt lonely. We needed someone to talk to.

Laura: Thanks to Neville, we felt company.

Neville: It's nothing. But- Do you fight everyday?

Sky: No-

Neville: You both barely knew him since... You two- you know.

Sky: Yea, weird.

Harry: I'm sorry. I tried to but I was too shy-

Laura: Shy of what?

Harry: Well, I can't just burst in to the girls room.

Laura: Oh, I'm sorry.

Harry: No, don't say sorry. It's no one's fault.

Sky: What are you doing in here anyway?

Harry: I just needed to talk to someone to. Then not so long ago Ron, Hermione, and Ginny arrived to tell me a message from Hagrid.

Neville: It was a total chaos.

Harry: Well, Ron made Hermione tell me everything Hagrid said.

Sky: You better meet him now.

Harry: Oh, yea. See you all I guess.

They all waved goodbye to Harry.

-------------------------------

Laura and Sky went for a walk but they bumped into Draco who was all alone.

Draco: Oh, hey.

Laura: Hey, we just saw you bump into someone and you yelled at him but when it's out turn you say 'hey'? Interesting.

Draco: Piss off.

Laura: Oh no, he's back.

Draco: I don't have much time, anything you need to talk about?

Sky: Nothing really. Just out for a walk.

Draco: Alright then.

Laura and Sky starts to continue their walk but Draco stopped Sky by taking her hand.

Laura stopped but she didn't want to ruin any moment so she continued to walk.

Draco: By the way... I forgot to give you something.

Sky: What is it?

Draco searched something on his pocket. He finally took it and showed Sky. It was a bracelet.

Sky: A bracelet?

Draco: It's actually your lucky charm. You dropped it since third year.

Sky: Oh, well I didn't know I had one. Thanks.

---------------------------------------

Draco's POV:

It was actually a bracelet I gave to her since third year.

The Sorvolo Siblings and I were very close since we were very young. My family are close to their father. They ways visit the Malfoy Manor everytime and we would hang out.

They were the only true friends I had.

But, I have this weird feeling I feel everytime I'm with Sky.

That bracelet, we all made a promise not to forget each other. But I guess they did.

I also gave Laura a bracelet, I noticed it was still on her. I bet she haven't noticed.

Those two bracelet have different looks. The other one is about friendship, the other one is about confession.

I had this ring that matched both of their bracelet.

I wish they'll bring their memories back. I miss them, especially Sky.

Sky: Draco?

Me: Oh- sorry. Anyways, I gotta go. See you.