Chapter 13: Finding A Date

Laura's POV:

If you're going to the Yule Ball, you need a date to go with you. Can't I just go alone or something.

I mean, the people I know in Hogwarts so far barely knew me, I think.

I opened the parcel that Professor McGonagall gave me. It was a beautiful purple dress. As soon as I saw the color of it, I just fell in love.

I saw Sky looking stunned about what's inside her parcel, it was a beautiful blue dress.

I quickly get the dress and put it infront of me. I went infront of the mirror imagining how it might look when I wear it.

I can imagine myself being a princess from the late 19th century.

It's so amazingly big from the skirt part which I felt like I'm about to be crowned as a queen or something.

Whoever my date is, get ready for this.

-----------------------------

3rd person POV:

Every students in Higwarts are starting to focus in finding a date for the Yule Ball.

Even Beuxbatons and Durmstrang students are involved in this, which makes them find for a date either.

Sky was surprisingly walking alone in the field, just looking to other couples who simply flirts to each other.

She felt uncomfortable looking to them especially the ones kissing in public. She quickly ran on the Castle Ground, which was filled with tons of  students wandering around to find a date.

She saw Harry and Ron make a move to some of the Beauxbatons students who looked at them in a 'not interested' way. The boys quickly left of embarrassment.

They saw Sky and waved at her. She was about to wave her hand when suddenly a girl tapped her shoulder from the back.

It was basically an Angel. A literal one.

Angel: Hey! Haven't seen you in a long time.

Sky: Hi! And yea, we haven't seen each other since when we met at the library. Basically, spying on my sister and Harry.

Angel laughed in a polite way.

Angel: So, found a date yet?

Sky: No, I mean is it really necessary?

Angel: You have to. I mean, especially to impress.

Sky: I bet you'll look really good in your dress.

Angel: Nah, I bet you look good too.

Someone kept shouting Sky's name from afar but it gets louder and louder everytime.

It was Laura running to her while shouting her name. She looked tired but finally reached her sister, having time to breathe.

Laura: Sky..! PHEW. That was a workout. Oh-

Angel smiled at Laura. She gave back a little smile.

Laura: Sorry, am I interrupting?

Angel: No, not at all.

Laura: By the way, you're very pretty.

Angel: Thank you.

Sky: Ok, Am I the one interrupting something?

They all laughed in sync and finally become the best of friends.

--------------------------------