Chapter 6: The Sorvolo Siblings

Skylar's Pov:

It's already morning and I haven't slept yet. I was so worried about me and my sister, Laura.

I was so scared that someone have removed our memories. But why?

I saw a flash on my mind about a memory and Laura was there. I was there too. We were with someone who was blurry on my mind.

Should I tell my sister about this? Should I tell Hermione or Ron or Harry? Dumbledore?

Laura: Hey, you look exhausted.

Me: Tried not to be.

Laura: What's wrong?

Me: Well, memories have been flashing on my eyes and mind.

Laura looked at me and she smiled widely.

Me: What?

Laura: Weird, I have been the same!

I guess it's normal since we're siblings?

Sky: You're kidding.

Laura: Heck no. My life is completely empty right now, even yours. Maybe we should ask Dumbledore about this?

She's got a point. Maybe we should tell Professor Dumbledore. He looks like he knows anything.

Hermione: Woke up too early?

Laura and Me: Couldn't sleep.

Hermione: Worried?

Laura: Yep. It's...

Laura looked at me to make sure if I agree on telling Hermione. I shook my head.

Laura: Uhh, bad dreams.

Hermione: I know you're hiding something but I won't push you to tell me.

Sky: Thanks, we're still thinking about it.

Hermione: If you need any help, you can count me in.

Sky: Thank you, really.

Hermione smiled at the both of them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Laura's POV:

Me and Sky were all alone. We used to hang with Hermione a lot but it seems she's always with Ron now. Harry was busy as ever with interviews or having small talk with Dumbledore or the champions.

We decided to have a walk around Hogwarts for a nice air. Suddenly, we met Draco out of nowhere.

Draco: Ahh, the Sorvolo siblings. Lost your memories?

Sky: Yes and may I ask what's your name?

Draco: Draco Malfoy. I don't hang out with Gryffindor but we were close with each other.

Me: How close?

Draco: Since first year? 

He has this platinum blonde hair and his perfume smells like peppermint and green apple.

Draco: I have nothing to talk about now so, see you sometime I guess.

Sky: See you.

I got a feeling this dude is bipolar.

Later on, Harry informed us that Sirius Black sent him a letter. We were confused who 'Sirius Black' is but he explained it patiently until we get it.

He wanted us to go and talk to Sirius with him since he knew who we were. 

I have been thinking about this lately. Did we have secrets before that no one really knows before we lost our memories? No one? 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry's POV:

Me and the Sorvolo siblings went downstairs to meet Sirius. We tried not to make a single noise so no one would know.

We had to wait and we did.

Sky: How did this Sirius Black know us before?

Me: Some of us knows he knew you both. But he never told how.

Laura: Siriusly? Not even a word?

Me: No.

Suddenly, there was something weird happening on the fire. It turned out to be Sirius.

I greeted him gladly.

Sirius: Harry, did you put your name on that goblet?

Me: No I didn't!

Sirius: Alright alright. Oh my...

I looked at the siblings and they looked confused. They always look confused.

Sirius: Well, I don't have much time. But Harry, I have to warn you.

He told a lot of things about death eaters. He said that there is one in Hogwarts too. They're trying to make a move.

Ron: Harry? Who are you talking to?

Me: Oh, I'm just having a conversation with them.

Sky: Y- yea.

Laura: Yup, just hanging out! -

Ron then leaves without saying a word.

Laura: Still not in good terms with him?

Me: No, I tried to convince him but he won't believe it.

Sky: Well, Hermione also stopped hanging out with us, but we're still in good terms with her.

Me: It's because of Ron, isn't it?

Laura and Sky shrugged.

I looked at Laura who looked worried. I couldn't bare looking at her like that.

Since first year, I had this weird feeling I feel whenever I'm around her. I don't know what it is but it feels good.

I tried to tell Hermione and she said it means I like her.

She's mental.

I don't know anymore.

If only I know what it me-

Sky: Harry?

Me: Y-yea?

Sky: You have been staring at her for 5 minutes.

I finally realized I even answered while looking at her.

She was looking at me too then she smiled.

Here goes the weird feeling.

I realized that I was still staring and I felt shy so I looked at the ceiling.

I had a glimpse of Sky smirking at me.

I gave her a confused look and she just laughed at me.

Author's Notes:

Yup, some fluff stuff right there. Next two chapters will be about some fluff too. Just wait. 😏