Ranjana... ve.. tu yaad aave 🥺

Start from the beginning

She take both of them outside and put them on ground for playing with thier toys and little camp.

Both twins are playing with thier toys and here pallavi is starting her work in kitchen, making breakfast for all the members as she wanted to busy her mind in work and twins only so she at least not feel low in absence of Raghav.

She makes south Indian food idali, meduvada, sambhar and green chatni and for twins she makes fruits salad and also give them some idali for eating .

Kirti and Amma both notice that pallavi is busiing herself in work and in this work twins are helping her by making her busy every now and then by thier naughtiness.

Both twins are look at their mother and cutely smile and sequel seeing thier food.

Both are eating happily making sounds, all are smiling see this.

In plane

Raghav is sitting with sad face and watch his lovely wife and kids photo in phone and caressing it lovingly and kiss it.

Missing you my sweet babies and pallavi really really much.

How these week could pass God?

Farhad also has missing someone this time in trip and that makes him blushing slightly as he thought about Amruta's cute face and smiles remember thier moments.

Raghav notices this and tease him about his blush face that farhad hide instantly.

Then they are going to sleep because thier journey is too long 18-22hours so they are resting for sometime.

RR mansion

Both twins are now after eating breakfast they are again start playing with eachother

Both twins are now after eating breakfast they are again start playing with eachother .

Pallavi eyes on them only as they are crawling here and there in whole house now and she told every staff members to keep eyes on them while working specially when they're near garden and kitchen area,gym

For evening there were small meeting of Amma's friends who will be come for tea gathering for some Telugu festival invite in community today so she told every workers to keep clean and ready the hall and Rama and readdy for cooking some snacks that keep ready on time.