"What was he saying about Mr. Oberoi killing your..." he started but stopped mid-sentence.

"Bade bhaiyya trusts your father and I trust your brother."

"Me too."

"So, let us not assume things."

"Whatever you say," he said and she smiled before kissing his cheek.

**************************************************************************

"Okay, so Gauri will return to the mansion tonight. I asked Bade papa to come over tomorrow," said Shivaay after ending his call with Tej Oberoi.

"Here are the pictures of Girish and my father," Karan said, handing over a set of photographs.

"Will they be any useful?"

"Ask your father and uncle to give a look. It might help in refreshing their memory. He might come up with that password sooner."

"What do you think is there in those tapes Karan? Do you believe that Bade papa.."

"Of course I believe that your uncle is capable of anything Shivaay."

"What? Then why are you.."

Shivaay stopped when his friend showed him the palm.

"Listen to everything I have to say," Karan said. "Those tapes have evidence to prove that Tej Oberoi started the fire accident. I have no doubt about it..."

"But Girish is lying...I..."

"Come on Shivaay. If he wasn't sure what the tapes contained, he wouldn't risk hiring me, Svetlana to get them to him. He wouldn't go to lengths of trapping Gauri and creating a rift with her husband to help that purpose."

Shivaay contemplated for a few seconds before nodding his head.

"So, the pictures are for real. Bade papa was the one responsible for the mill's accident."

"No, that is not true," Karan said making his friend frown in confusion.

"I can tell when my dad is lying. Haven't you observed how he avoided Gauri's eyes whenever he had to say a yes to Girish's statement?"

"Why would he? Do you think Girish is threatening him?"

"Of course. They threatened me with my father, Omkara with Gauri and they are now threatening my father with my safety."

"Believable enough. How long till we nab him then?"

"We want the password. We will not give it to him but we have to open those tapes. Gauri will give them the password in exchange of those tapes. Once we have that in our hands, my team will go in and arrest Girish. That's the plan."

"You say like it is so simple."

"It is easy Shivaay," Karan drawled and got a glare from the Oberoi.

"My brother won't be easy on us. Gauri cannot go there the next time. He will not allow it."

"Convince him like you did this time. I will double the security. I promise..."

"Your promises will not be considered Karan. I know Om and he will never again dare to do what he did today. I could feel his fear from this far and couldn't help but have guilt claw at me. If Anika was in that place I would have been the same."

"God! Why do you guys have to be so dramatic," Karan heaved a sigh and rubbed his face tiredly.

"It is not drama. It is love and from it comes the concern," said Shivaay.