Not to mention, Jungkook had looks that could quite possibly kill someone with a mere smile, all due to his immense amount of fathomless beauty and perpetual charm.

Jungkook started his car, pulling it out of the parking space and exiting the complex all with ease. It was a standard routine, going over to meet up with Yoongi, and Jimin at their job before going over to Hoseok's as a group of six.

However, this time, he would be taking just a small detour, then driving himself to Hoseok's building.

He took the first open parking space he could find, cutting the engine and tossing the keys into his pocket.

He exited the car, slipping on his leather jacket, raking his fingers through his cut raven hair, and making his way to the entrance of the café.

Jungkook's eyes went to an immediate search when he walked into the building, viewing the two long lines that waited for their orders to be taken.

His eyebrows frowned, the corner of his eyes grown taut when he examined the woman and man on register duty for that early morning.

The side of his lip tugged into an arrogant smirk, skipping over the extended column of milling people that the cashier was taking orders from.

A considerable number of impatient customers scoffed under their breath when Jungkok cut the line, however, nobody dared mutter a word to him, quietly grumping in their puddle vexation.

His flippant attitude nearly overruled the placid setting in the coffee shop, spoiling it with his unbending ambiguity.

Jungkook shoved himself between the person next in line, cupping his hands together in front of his abdomen.

His tongue made an unpretentious arrival through his chasm cheek, idling by for the cashier's recognition.

Kaden turned back from inputting orders, eyebrows pinching in confusion when he saw a completely different person now waiting in front of him.

The employee cleared his throat. "Sorry, sir, as you can see there are-"

"Kaden." Jungkook cut him off, he had not a single lick of respect for the older man. "Is that your name?"

He chortled slightly, looking down at his nametag. "Yup, if my nametag couldn't make it clear for you."

Jungkook's smug smile never dissipated, leaning closer to the counter. "So then you're the one who keeps sending my girl those fucking letters?"

Kaden was caught off guard, his jaw separated as he struggled to fathom the situation. "I-I- isn't she single?"

"Did you not hear me the first time?" The boy with bleeding complacency uttered, voice flat. "She is taken. By me, if you couldn't tell."

He put his hands up defensively, "A-alright man, I'm sorry I seriously had no idea she was taken." His heartbeat quickened, sweat gathering on his forehead. "I'll- I'll stop, I'm sorry."

"Yeah... that's what I thought." His head tilted to the side, exhaling a brief chuckle. "I dare you to go by her home again and do some stupid shit. I swear to god I will not hold back, I'll knock you flat on your ass."

Kaden's blood ran cold, visibly unnerved by Jungkook and his hostile forewarning.

Jungkook tapped his foot against the floor, impatient and bothered by his silence.

"Do I make myself clear?" His eyes widened, placing his hands on the counter. "Do I need to repeat myself?"

He was skittish, flinching a few feet away from the counter. "Y-Yeah bro, I won't ever do it again. I had no idea she was taken, if I knew she was taken by you, I would have never even glanced at her, I swear!"