45. Confession

Mingyu was banging on the bathroom's door at Wonwoo who was in there to open it.

"What do you want? Go home, I'll be back later" Wonwoo said back to us.

"I'm sure you're getting crazy Wonwoo, open and let's go to the dorm, it's late and the weather is getting cold now" Mingyu said back while turning and looking at me and I gestured to him to continue.

"Crazy in you.." Wonwoo mumbled with his head lowered down.

"Wonwoo open, you know I can't get in to the boys bathroom!" I yelled.

"It's alright, you don't have to" He said.

There was a moment of silence where Wonwoo didn't hear any sound from the two others and thought they went. He started crying silently.

After a few minutes he heard steps coming closer towards the bathrooms and entering them. The steps are getting closer to the bathroom he was in and then the door's lock started to rattle and then it opened.

"Wonwoo, why are you waiting here" Mingyu asked softly and hold Wonwoo's wrists "Are you crying?" He wiped his tears with his palm.

"Stop crying, there's nothing worth your precious tears, and tell me if there's something bothering or hurting you, I can help" Mingyu dragged him out.

"Yes... It's you" He whispered.

"Me? Why?" Mingyu raised his eyebrow while looking at the older who is gazing at the bathroom's floor.

"You're asking why you?" Wonwoo raised his voice while looking up at Mingyu "Don't you love that dumb girl you acted with?? Go to her, why are you with me!! Go take her to your dates and flirt with her as much as you want! Don't come to me, I don't want to see you and stop playing with others hearts" Wonwoo lowered his voice at the last sentence and let his tears fall.

"Wh- wait- what? What are you talking about? What do you mean?" Mingyu was as confused as Wonwoo's broken heart is.

"Don't play dumb Mingyu!! Go to that girl and date her don't you want to? Just leave!" Wonwoo yelled and more tears escaped his eyes. He was too tired to even shove the other away.

"Please stop crying and tell me calmly what's wrong" Mingyu wiped Wonwoo's tears with his thumb and hold his cheeks gently "Stop now? Please tell me what happened"

Mingyu was taken aback by Wonwoo's sudden hug, he returned it back warmly to tell the older to not worry.

"Can't you see...?" Wonwoo sniffled into Mingyu's hoodie.

"What do you want me to see, tell me and I'll see it forever if you want" Mingyu hold on Wonwoo's head rubbing it lightly. The strands of his hair are a bit cold and they're getting between the younger's fingers. 'They're soft, as their owner' Mingyu laid his head over the older's one.

"My.. love... my love, why can't you see it?" He sniffled again tightening his grip on Mingyu's hoodie "I love you Mingyu.."

Mingyu didn't answer or say anything, the silent filled the place and only their breath and Wonwoo's crying sound was heard "Very much" Wonwoo said later without raising his head from the older's hug.

Mingyu stopped stroking the older's hair and cupped his face with his hands kindly.

"Look into my eyes Wonwoo, do I look the same? I loved you since I was 10, exactly two years after I met you, for 7 years now, I kept it for myself afraid of losing you or your hate for me when I'll confess"

When Wonwoo heard what Mingyu said his tears couldn't hold up, they fell continuously making both his cheeks and Mingyu's hands wet.

"I love you too Jeon Wonwoo" Mingyu dried the other's tears and kissed his forehead.

"Stop crying please, your tears are very precious to be gone" Mingyu returned their hug.

════════════♡═════════════

Thank you for reading ♡

I added titles to the chapters (≡^▿^≡)