16. Punishment

"Mingyu you'll be punished after school for one hour and you're going to clean the whole classroom alone" His teacher said to him angrily.

The other boy who attacked Wonwoo got expiled from the game and is going to run around the hall 10 times in a row without stopping.

Mingyu didn't care about what the coach said and hold Wonwoo's left arm placing it over his shoulder helping him to get up while holding his wrist and with the other hand he held his waist, Wonwoo flinched a little.

"Go back to your seats and continue the match" The teacher said and the students quickly went to their seats while Yuna was staring at Mingyu and Wonwoo with a concerned look while they were making their way out of the sport hall to the nurse office.

"He hit you in your hip right? I'll take you to the school nurse"

"Yes..- wait how did you know?" Wonwoo was confused of how did he know he's hurted in his hip.

"I saw him elbowing you when he pushed you to the wall, this fucking despicable, if I ever can I will hit him till death"

"Don't take it too seriously, it's just a game"

"Your corpus is just a body then" Mingyu replied with a serious tone. Wonwoo stayed silent.

"You don't have to take care of it then if it is as you said 'just a game' it's the same with your body"

Wonwoo didn't answer and just flinched again at the pain he got in his hip by the younger's touch.

"Sorry," Mingyu apologized for hurting him, then an idea popped up in his head, he smirked at his thought then said "Do you want me to carry you, look I'm a very strong man"

"Let everyone talk but you, please shut up" Wonwoo gave him a small sarcastic smile.

"Okay my Lord, although I was just kidding, you're too serious" Mingyu pouted frustrated that he got rejected.

They arrived to the nurse and she was treating a girl, she seems having a crooked hand.

"Hello Miss?" Mingyu called for the nurse and she turned around coming to us smiling softly.

"What a gentleman" Wonwoo scoffed at his friend's manner.

"How can I help you"

"This boy here got beaten up and he needs your help"

"Oh my god, come in and lay on the bed there" She said in a hurry as she walked to a drawer to bring the aid kit box.

"Here it is," She said coming towards us.

She sat beside Wonwoo right across where the girl is sitting and asked where he's hurting.

"Uh... It's.. Mmm.... It's m-" Wonwoo stuttered embarrassed when Mingyu interrupted him unhesitatingly "Miss it's his hip and arm, he's just shy"
The nurse said a little 'aha' and told Wonwoo to not make him uncomfortable.

"If you feel uneasy let me suggest your friend to help you if you want"

Before the boy could even answer, the taller butt in "I'll take care of him, go help this cute girl there she's waiting" He gestured with his head while smiling at the girl.

"What a coincidence, then be careful with the ointment" She went back to the girl and continued what she was doing.

"Are you sure you know how?" Wonwoo asked him hesitated with a glare.

"Of course I am, I'm Mingyu, there are nothing I can't do" He said proudly.

"I really don't trust this confidence in your voice"

"Whatever, hand me the kit"

Wonwoo did what he was asked and was not sure of his decision.

Mingyu opened the box and took out a small cotton ball and put the medicine liquid on it.

"Look at your elbow it's scratched" Mingyu said, annoyance can be heard in his voice. He gently pulled his friend's arm and rubbed the little cotton with the red medicine on the wound.

"Ouch..it burns"

"Sorry I'll be careful"

"Not you idiot, it's the medicine liquid" Wonwoo said hurting again and Mingyu whispered an 'oh' and laughed stupidly.

They heard the girl chuckling at their conversation.

"Hey where did the nurse go?" Wonwoo asked looking at Mingyu who was kneeling on the floor holding his arm.

"Don't know-"

"She had an emergency call so she had to go, she's not going to take long" The girl replied instead.

Wonwoo just nodded. He becomes awkward when it comes to talking to new people. He doesn't know what to say or to do.

"Aren't you done yet?? you've been treating it for five minutes, I knew you didn't know how to do it"

"Are you counting the time just to see if I know or not, can't you be more mature?"

═════════════♡════════════

Thank you for reading ♡