14. Dream

"Mingyu, wake up Mingyu wake up" Wonwoo said with a low voice shaking the younger a little. "Mingyu... why are you crying, wake up, I'm being worried now" He then wiped Mingyu's tears with his thumbs.

Mingyu slowly opened his eyes and when he saw Wonwoo beside him, he hugged him quickly while uttering he's sorry.

"Are you okay Mingyu?" Wonwoo asked with a soft tone "You were crying, why?". "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to" Wonwoo then said quickly.

"I'm so sorry Wonwoo" Mingyu said between his sobs with shaking voice.

"Please stop saying sorry and tell me what you're apologizing for, I feel nervous and stop crying okay? I'm still here"

"I.. I had a bad dream, very bad dream..." The taller boy started explaining while trying to drag back his sobs "I dreamed that you left me and don't want to be my friend anymore, you also said you don't want to see me ever again" Mingyu cried again.

"Oh Mingyu" Wonwoo groaned and chuckled a little "Not every dream is true, look, I didn't go anywhere" Wonwoo gave him a warm smile and hugged him back.

"But you did in my dream" Mingyu said with sadness in his voice.

"It's in your dreams Mingyu, I'm not leaving you, go and wash your face now and go back to sleep it's already past 1"

It was silent, Mingyu didn't want to leave the older go, he's afraid if he let him he'll leave.

Wonwoo broke the hug and wiped Mingyu's dry tears then asked "Were you crying because I left you?"

"No... " Mingyu lowered his head "I think you're mad at me..."

"Why would I?" Wonwoo raised his eyebrow.

"Because.. I was too cheesy with you"

"No Mingyu don't think like that, you've always been flirty like that with everyone, it's okay I should understand your personality" Wonwoo said and gave him a comforting smile.

"I don't want to make you uncomfortable"

"I'm being used to it don't think about it, do what you like I'll be fine with that okay? Just don't think too much about fake things" He gave Mingyu a pat on the shoulder as a cheering up and stood up ready to go to his bed.

"What did I do to deserve someone like you" Mingyu fake cried.

"Don't be dramatic, I know you're good at acting" Wonwoo laughed.

Mingyu laughed along 'I really meant it Jeon Wonwoo'

~~~~

We were on our way to school Friday morning and Mingyu asked "Did you guys decide of what you want to join? Cuz I think I'll sign in acting club"

"Really?" Yuna and Wonwoo said at the same time shocked, Mingyu nodded in response.

"I'll join the filming, producing and directing club" I said.

"I don't know yet, I like photography so maybe I'll sign in it" Wonwoo said hesitated.

"That fits you!" I said excited clapping my hands.

"You're excited like you're the one who is gonna sign in" They laughed at me.

"Can't I be happy for my friend?" I asked with a grumpy annoyed face.

"It's not something special, every student is gonna join," "Not really" Wonwoo interrupted him "Yeah not really everyone"

"It doesn't matter I can be happy at whatever I want"

"Ok, be happy then" Mingyu said and they laughed again as I pouted.

We entered the school and the same gazes were towards me and I hate that, what did I do to them? ugh.

We went directly to the sport hall cuz we have P. E.

═════════════♡════════════

This chapter is the shortest one until now.

Thank you for reading ♡ take care and stay healthy.