3. Spilled chocolate milk

We were putting our books in our lockers when I asked "When does Mingyu's lesson ends?".

"Now I think" Wonwoo answered.

It's 12:00 afternoon and we're on our way to the cafeteria.

It was silence until Mingyu said "What do you want to drink or eat guys?".

"I want latte caffe to freshen up I still feel sleepy, what about you Wonwoo?" I said tiredly.

"I want to try caramel frappé coffe with creme on top and one cheese bread" He answered.

When we arrived Mingyu went to buy what we demanded earlier and me and Wonwoo went to take a sit on a table.

I said while placing my arms on the table "Thank you for helping me with math today morning "

"It's nothing to thank me for, we're friends aren't we? Friends help each other" Wonwoo said and smiled at me. I smiled back and gestured to him that Mingyu is coming.

"Here kings, take your orders" He said sarcastically while placing the food and drinks on the table.

"Thank you my servant" Wonwoo replied and laughed with me along after.

Mingyu glared and sat down on the chair between us "Shut up you bread stick you should be grateful to have me"

I just stayed silent looking at how they're arguing like kids 'They're so cute when they bicker' I thought smiling a little.

"Hey! It's so good" Wonwoo said out loud, shocked at the taste of his drink.

"Can I taste it?" Mingyu said out of nowhere, curious of how it tastes and Wonwoo just hummed with a nod offering him his drink.

I widened my eyes and opened my mouth shocked when Mingyu asked Wonwoo if he can taste his drink and began to think of different things that can happen right now.

Mingyu just grabbed Wonwoo's hand who's holding the drink with his both hands and brought the drink near his lips tasting it.

"Mmm! It really is!" Mingyu said with wide eyes looking at the drink "I should order it next time".

I was looking at them with fake teary eyes while holding my hands together up to my chin.

'Should I count it as an indirect kiss or what' I thought looking at them with sparkles in my eyes ' OMG! Their hands are made for each other, they fit so good together!!'

I was back to reality when I heard them calling my name while waving a hand in front of me.

"Are you there Yoon?" Mingyu asked looking confused.

"Ahh... Yes.. I am, please continue what you were doing guys" I said and laughed nervously.

Then I just realized what I just said and coughed "I mean my drink is good too thank you, haha...".

They shrugged at what I said and drank their drinks silently when the clumsy Mingyu suddenly smacked his chocolate milk drink on the table and it splashed on Wonwoo's uniform.

I gasped and laid my hands on my mouth.

"AHH!! Mingyu you clumsy giant! What the hell?!!" Wonwoo hurriedly said as we all stood up looking at the mess that Mingyu made.

"Oh sorry, I'm really sorry Wonu, sorry sorry..." Mingyu said frightened and quickly went to grab some tissues to wipe the table.

"Hey what are you doing!? I have to dry my clothes first or the drink's gonna stick on it!!" Wonwoo yelled at Mingyu making all eyes on us.

"Don't worry guys please continue your own business it's nothing" I kindly said to the students who were looking. "And you two please lower your voices" I looked at the two in front of me.

"I'm sorry again Wonwoo, sorry sorry sorry" He continued saying nervously and took out new tissues from the tissue box he brought and ran to Wonwoo and began to wipe the chocolate milk on his shirt while mumbling too many sorrys'.

════════════♡═════════════

Thank you for reading ♡