18. Them two, home alone

"If I eat myself up, will I get twice as big or disappear completely?" Mingyu asked while wiping the floor.

"Mingyu I swear to God if you ask any stupid questions anymore I'm going to throw this whiteboard eraser at your face, it's the 17th question you asked!!" Wonwoo was holding the eraser in his hand pointing aggressivelyat Mingyu with it as if he's going to throw it anytime.

"Why doesn't the earth fall down?"

"Do you want to die today or what!?" Wonwoo yelled at Mingyu with annoyance "Why did I even agree staying here with you? It's your punishment, I am sure my precious bed is waiting for me" He fake cried. "Although it doesn't fall due to gravity or"

"I wished you treated me like you do to your bed" Mingyu pouted.

"Do what you're supposed to do and shut up I don't want to stay until tomorrow" Wonwoo continued scanning the whiteboard.

~~~~

"Ah.. finally home I'm tired" Mingyu laid down on the couch tilting his head on its back.

"I made dinner guys do you want to eat?" Yuna came from the kitchen asking them.

"Go get changed cuz I'm not ready to wait for you until you finish your vacation on the couch" Wonwoo looked at Mingyu gesturing for him to go upstairs.

"Aren't you going to change that bathrobe? you don't wear it usually" Mingyu asked confused looking at Wonwoo.

"Why do you care? Go change I'm hungry or just come and eat" The older said going into the kitchen.

"You look sexy with it, and especially with that wet hair"

"Can. You. Shut. The. Fuck. Up. And. Go. Change?" Wonwoo replied from the kitchen with a slam on the dining table.

"You really are a boring one" Mingyu sighed getting up and walked into the bathroom.

~~~~

Sunday morning, Yuna was running in the dorm searching for her things she's going to take with her, she was going to her family gathering today as she promised her mom.

"Have anyone seen my bag?" She screamed for the two boys.

"It was on the clothes hanger when I last saw it" Wonwoo replied while chewing on his chips.

"It's not there I checked! MINGYU!" She said and shouted after the other.

"You scared me and why are screaming? No I didn't see it" He answered before she could ask.

"How did you know I was going to ask about the bag?"

"You always do!"

"Oh found it!" She yelled again running and taking her bag from the kitchen desk then heading to the hall to wear her heels.

"What was it even doing there?" Mingyu asked with a confused look.

"I'm going now, bye!" She shouted before closing the door.

"Don't come back okay~?" Mingyu said after she left.

"Why are you being rude with her?" Wonwoo asked him from the living room.

"I'm just kidding, you really can't take jokes"

"What were you doing. I'm bored and I feel my mouth isn't on its place from the saltiness of the chips"

"You refused to eat breakfast just to eat those unhealthy snacks?" Mingyu came from the kitchen and sat across Wonwoo on the armchair.

"Why, it's delicious" He placed more in his mouth "My jelly pouch is behind you can you hand it to me?"

"Where?"

"There behind، on the table" He thanked Mingyu after handing him his jelly.

~~~~

"Can you change that channel, it's more boring than I am" Wonwoo whined laying down on the sofa stretching his arms.

"I like this show"

"What about me, I want to watch mine too" Wonwoo pouted crossing his arms over his chest.

Mingyu looked at him and said "Please take that pout away" And Wonwoo just stuck out his tongue at him and closed his eyes and processed to fall asleep.

After a while he felt something warm on his face, he opened his eyes and panicked at the younger who was looking directly at his face.

"What are you doing?" Wonwoo asked looking at him.

"Nothing, just to see if you really fell asleep or only lying"

"Okay then, go back to your seat" He said and closed his eyes again. A few moments later he opened them again and sighed.

"What are you still doing?"

═════════════♡════════════

Thank you for reading ♡