Part 36: It pains, doesn't it Sumedh?😥😥

Sumedh's room, Sumedh's POV:
Oh lord, why the hell do I feel so broken? It looks like my heart shattered when I heard about Mikku's wedding plans...but why do I feel so? I mean like it's not like that I love her or something.. she is just a friend, right? Hell! She isn't even a friend...she hates me..how could I? Mikku I am so sorry. I am even ashamed to apologize to you...I am sorry yaar...I lost...Congratulations SUMEDH MUDGALKAR! You finally lost a friend like Mikku...I am defeated...I maybe a very good student in athletics but I am a big looser in friendship..I shoukd seek help from Sidd and Abhi in friendship..shame on you sumedh...but why am I feeling this pang in my heart? Like it is crying for something...but what? Why is it so hard for me to understand my feelings? Does Mikku's wedding hurts me? If yes, then why? I need to find out...
Sumedh's POV ends
He goes down to see a priest sitting in the sofa, looking for an auspicious date for wedding..
Priest: There is an auspicious timing next week on Sunday..
Mikku huffs, relaxed 😌 that she has a lot of time for the plan...Sidd also smirks while Sumedh feels like a arrow pierced his heart...his eyes held pain, anger, helplessness and guilt...Mikku could see and feel his emotions...
Mikku:(in mind) So now Sumedh know how it feels to be heartbroken 💔? He realizes how helpless it feels to see your love becoming someone else's. Good, good. This plan of mine will also give a bitter dose to this guy. I know it will pain...but that's the thing about pain, it demands to be felt...
After the priest left, the family dismissed in their rooms..while Mikku stayed back along with Sumedh.
When she crossed paths with him, suddenly he heard her voice...
Mikku: It pains, doesn't it Sumedh?
Sumedh looked at her teary eyed 😢 while she gave a painful smile. Mikku went to her room thinking about plans. But suddenly something strikes her kind, she smirked and drifted into a peaceful sleep.
SHE HAD FINALLY GOT A SOLUTION!
On the other side, Siddharth sneaked into Avneet's room only to find her in a cute pink top. He was mesmerized. How can someone be both cute and beautiful 😍 at the same time.

Avu: Sidd what are you doing here

Avu: Sidd what are you doing here.?
Sidd: (comes closer to her) Romancing with my lady love 💘
Avu:(blushes) Stop it ...
Sidd:(closes door and pins her to the wall) You know you look so sexy that I feel like ravishing you..
Avu:(smacks his head) Besharam..kuch toh sharam karo ek hafte baad tumhari shaadi hai 😑 mere hi behen se...aur parso sagaai...
Sidd: tum tension mat lo...Mikku sambhaal legi...ab mujhe kiss do 1😙
Avu: Nahi milega...Accha aaj Netflix dekhe?
Sidd: Jaisi aapki marzi !!

Excited for Sidikku's engagement ?😍 💖 ♥
What will happen next?
Stay tuned for more updates 😉
Stay safe at home 🏡
Radhe Radhe!