Part 2: What a Cheat!!😿💔

She saw that Tunisha was kissing another boy behind the tree. Tears filled Mikku's eyes as she knew how Sumedh would react to that and how much painful it would be for him 💔 She stood there numb and helpless not knowing what to do. She quickly went to Sumedh but there she saw him, standing happily not knowing what he was about to face. Mikku didn't want to destroy her love's happiness so she remained silent.
At night: Everyone went home after enjoying their day.
Sumedh's house: both our Sumikku were scrolling their phones when Mikku cleared her throat to get Sumedh's attention...
Mikku: Ummm Sumedh I need to talk to you about something important...
Sumi: Haa bolo
Mikku: Meri puri baat sunkar please react karna, ok?
Sumi: OK
Mikku: Toh aaj jab mein apne favourite tree ke paas gayi thi..Maine dekha ki..
Sumi: ki?
Mikku: ki Tunisha kisi aur ladke ko kiss kar rahi thi...
Sumedh's eyes widened and he stood up with a jerk!!
Sumi: Kya thus is impossible!!!
Mikku: Sumedh, please trust me..mujhe lagta hai Tunisha is cheating on you..
Sumedh: tum yen kya keh rahi ho?!?! Tumhara dimaag toh thikane pe hai na?!?!
Do you know how much I love her??
Mikku: Sumi please calm down yaar..
Sumedh pinned her to to wall in anger 😡😡😡😡

Now what will happen?
Stay tuned for more updates 😉
Stay safe at home.
Please do vote and share..
Radhe Radhe!