Part 34: THE TABLES TURNING!

Person: I am back!
Everyone: Mikku?
Mikku: Abhi..Sidd..(she goes and hugs both of them who reciprocated with smiles)
Sidd: We missed you so much...3 mahine..seriously Mikku?
Mikku: Ya I mean it deserved it..
Abhi: What?
Mikku: Guys now don't tell me that you all missed me so much that you didn't read the newspapers and watch news channel..kal kya hua nahi pata?
Everyone nodded negatively..Mikku switched on the TV..
News reporter: Yesterday night, the biggest drug dealer of Asia, Sultan aka Rushiraj Pawar has been arrested and is to be taken to Supreme Court on coming Monday...We are really very greatful to Mallika Singh who gave us all the proofs...Today's news ends here..
Mikku switched off the TV 📺 with a smirk 😏 on her face...
Ayaan: Mikku how..what?
Mikku: I know guys that you all have a lot of questions in your mind and you are a so free to ask them BUT right now I am hell tired so I need a nap and we shall talk about this in the evening..bye guys ..
At evening:
Mikku: So come one lets start with our dear nanaji?one person one question?
Nanaji: tu itne din kaha thi?
Mikku: Hideout...Goa mein...
Abhi: What exactly happened after you went?
Mikku: ok so now let me start. Rushiraj Pawar is the guy who misbehaved me and my girls during the Goa vacation. And as he was told it was really Ryshirau was sent Sumedh that message regarding me bullying Tunisha. So of course I needed to take revenge from that guy. So I went to Goa with that target. At first I had this computer. Some of you may not know but I am an excellent hacker. After hurting his computer I turned on the recording of the computer and connected it to my computer so that everything that is said in front of the computer gets recorded and I will get lots of proofs to send him behind the bars. But what you got recorded made me shocked. They were talking about some drug business which made me extremely suspicious and after fearing a few more recording Sahi but confirmed that he was surely a drug dealer and was included in some illegal business. So I disguised myself as a boy and joined his gang. Due to my hacking skills and other weaponry skills we became friends as he found something similar to me that was enough and that was both at the hunger of Revenge. Sone he started disclosing all the private drug activities and other illegal activities that he was included in and I started collecting as many proofs as I could. Yesterday night I handed all the proofs to  the police. But I told them not to take any immediate action because I wanted to take the first step. I told them to Surround the house with police officers and keypad ready. Not many of you may know but I have licence for using a gun. So I came into the house with the gun and when he was busy talking on a phone with somebody I placed it on his head.
Flashback start:
Mikku: Your game is over Rushiraj Pawar or should I say Sultan..
Rushi: Y-you...
Mikku: Yes me.. remember you planned my accident..Shocked to see me alive? Ab kya kare bachu? Upar wala bhi mujhe lena nahi chahte..itne saare ahure kaam jo baaki the..
Rushi: So you know my identity..what will u do? Go to the police? Or complain to your parents like a school girl? You can't do anything because you don't have any proofs..got that?
Mikku:( scratches her head) Really? You know that guys, Mallik...who do you think he is? (Changes to boyish voice) Pehchana boss?
Rushi: M-matlab tumhi..ho..
Mikku: bilkul main hi hu Mallika aur main hi hun Mallik..
Suddenly mikku whistles and police comes in...
Mikku: Kya tumhe ab bhi karta hai that don't have proof, Rushi baby?
Rushi: (grabs her hand and holds her at gun point) Dont come forward or else I will shoot her!
Mikku:(mutter) Lokta puro pagol..hey narayan(he is a total psycho...hey narayan)
Mikku hits him with the elbow and escapes...and runs to the terrace..Rushi pushes the police away and follows Mikku..
Mikku: (mutters) Follow karte karte saala yaha agaya..
Rushi came towards mikku and grabs her hand and twists it..
Mikku:(winces) Ouch..narayan! Radhe shyam ki kasam tujhe aaj chorunga nahi..
She punches his face with the other hand...
Mikku: (mutters) Kaali shehzaadi ke saath panga leti hai! Ab dekhati hu..
They continued beating each other blue and black..suddenly rushi comes tries to push mikku from the edge of the terrace but she steps aside and he himself falls..but mikku catches him
Rushi: Chor de mujhe..mujhe marna dr..
Mikku: Nahi dungi...main tujhe tadapta hua dekhna chahti hu..tu har uss waqt ka sazaa bhugte ga jab main wheel chair pe thi..I won't leave you bastard..with that she hit his forehead with a gun so he became unconscious and he lifted him up and handed him to the police. But one of his men tried to shoot mikku from the back..but mikku made a narrow escape and shot the man on his left eye..which will affect both his eyes and make him blind...
Flashback ends..
Mikku: That is it...
Sidd: What happened in jail? I mean with Rushi?
Mikku: I don't know..I didn't meet him
Though the truth was do was something else...
Flashback starts:
When Mikku went Rushi looked at her with bloodshot eyes..
Mikku: Now I hope you know the painful result of messing with MALLIKA SINGH! She gets what she wants..whether it be revenge or peace..So you better fu*k off..got that? You may be Sultan, biggest drug dealer of Asia...but don't forget I am Kali Shehzaadi, most dangerous and vicious thief of the world...(with a smirk) now now you can threaten me with this..but guess what? You got no proof...and none is gonna believe you..so goodbye..dont die but stay in a living hell now...
Flashback ends..
Mikku: Let's have family dinner..
Though her mind smirked on her next plan...😏😏😏
SOMETHING BIG IS GONNA HAPPEN, JUST WAIT AND ENJOY!

Longest manuel update!
1096 words
What will happen next?
Stay tuned for more updates 😉
Stay safe at home 🏡
Radhe Radhe!