Part 27: There is still a chance 😇

Sumi: Nahi! Nahi, aisa mat kaho Mon. Mikku ko kuch nahi hoga. Woh bilkul thik ho jayego..please aisa mat kaho..mai aur mikku ko kabhi hurt nahi karunga...please stay hopeful..mikku ko kuch nahi hoga..i know I am to be blamed..I know I am wrong but try to understand..she was my first love..
Basant: Dont you sare say love Sumedh..you both were attracted to each other.. she was attracted to you for money while you were attracted to her by her her beauty.. you guys were never in love because you guys didn't even do anything that people in love do...got that? It is a shame to even name your's and Tunisha's relationship as love...
Sumedh didn't reply and just sat on a chair with THUD!
After 3 hours which almost felt like 3 decades the doctor came out of the OT..
Doctor: Who are you to Mikku?
Avu: I sm her cousin sister..how is she?
Doc: look I won't lie..but she is in a critical condition..it is a 50-50 chance..either she can suffer from temporary amnesia or she can go into coma...and if the condition deteriorates then we may lose her..I'm sorry 😞 Excuse me..
The girls started crying 😢 😭 heavily..
Kinshuk: Now what will happen to our mikku?
Krish: She can't do this to us..
Sidd: (goes to Sumedh and grabs his collar) now are you happy...you are almost successful in snatching mikku from us...(releases him and goes to comfort abhi who was weeping and sobbing)
Mikku's side:
She was still unconscious..but currently she was in a conversation with her mom and dad..
Mikku: Mom, dad please I want to come to you..p,ease dont close the gates..please I cant live like this anymore 😔
Mom: No darling..you still have a lot of work in your life..you must achieve all your dreams and make us proud..
Dad: Also my princess, till the end of your journey you will be accompanied by your prince charming 💙 so don't be sad hmm?
Mikku: Yes dad and I promise to see you guys with my prince charming 💜 again..bye 👋
The dream ended and Mikku's hand started moving a little and there was a little changes in the waves shown in the monitor..There is still a chance, my dear Sumedh 😇

What will happen next?
Stay tuned for more updates 😉
Stay safe at home 🏡
Radhe Radhe!