Part 28: All Messed up 🌀🌀

Mikku slowly opened her eyes..her vision was a little blur🧐🧐..but she could hear some doctors talking...
Outside Ot:
A doctor came out..

Doctor: The patient is now conscious..your prayers have been answered..she is alright..just a bit weak and she has a bruised arm..she will need to keep a plaster for 2 weeks..I must say she has a lot of will power 😀😀as the patients who suffer from some accidents either go into coma for a few months or suffer from amnesia....or worse we lose them..but this little girl has some unknown power in her that is able to regain her consciousness is just 5 hours..I appreciate that..she is currently under the effect of sedatives so she can't talk much..I hope you understand..Any two of you all need to go in and stay with her through the night please.
Saying so he left..
Avu: Abhi and Sidd you both go..me and moni will neet her after a while..
Abhi and Sidd nods and they go in..As they entered they could see several channels connected to mikku..she was looking at the ceiling emotionless... suddenly her eyes fell on the two new comers..her face lit up and her lips automatically curved up..abhi and sidd came and sat beside her..A lonely tear escaped from her eye..
Mikku: I thought t-that I won't be able t-to see you both again..😣😣
Sidd: (tears rolling down his fcae) S-shhssshh its ok..you're fine yaar..you're ok...
Abhi: (hugs her) yaar tune toh mujhe dara hi fiya..aisa dubara mat karna mikku pls...main nar jaunga..tere alava mera koi nahi hai.. amma baba bhi hame chorke chale gai..main sirf tere sahare jee raha hun..please mujhe chorke mat ja...😖😖😢😢
Mikku: (crying😭😭) bhaiya yeh tum kya keh rahe ho?? Aisa mat kaho..main sirf aap logoin ke kiye hi wapas aayi uun..please aisa mat kaho..aur sidd tune Avi ko propose kiya na..usne ha kiya?
Sidd:(nodded) tujhe abhi bhi Avi ki pari gai..yaha tere liye tension karte karte hamari jaan ha rahi hai..
Mikku: Ab main toh aisi hi hu...
After chatting for a few minutes they left and one by one everyone came to meet her...except sumedh
Sumedh's POV:
I am so relieved 😌 mikku is now fine..she will recover soon. These words are giving me a feeling of intense pleasure. I didn't meet her. I dont know if she us angry on me for blaming her or sad that I didn't meet her. But to tell the truth I am ashamed, in fact very ashamed😥😥. After all she did for me I did nothing but blamed her. Does she even mean a friend to me? How could I utter those harsh words to that pure soul who did nothing but saved me from that gold digger Tunisha😣😣😞😞. But when I heard about Mikku's accident I really couldn't feel anything. I wad just humb. It felt as if someone had sucked my happiness, my life out of me..I felt as if I was seeing my world crash I front of me..byt why is she affecting me so much? I mean she's just a friend, right? Oh dumbo 🤦🏻, she is a friend but you do love her like friend, right? Then it is an obvious thing to feel like that when your BFF has an accident.  But I di really wrong with her. I need to correct all my mistakes. I have to set things right. My life is in a messed up form right now. I need to set things at the right place. And I will start by apologizing and gaining Mikku's trust back. And that's my promise to myself.
Pov ends
After three days Mikku was discharged from the hospital and they went back to Kolkata but this time they were accompanied by Sumedh Basant Devesh Zalak Monika and Shivya. They were all stubborn to stay with me ko until Mikku had fully recovered.
After a week:
Mikku was sitting on a chair in her back garden near a bonfire. It was one day after her hand plaster was removed. She was all alone and it was 12:30 at night. We had a bunch of pictures in her palm at which she was gazing for the last 10 minutes. They were  pictures of Sumedh and her during that college life she was all shy and was blushing in most of the pictures. She took a picture and placed it near the fire which immediately caught fire 🔥.

It was the picture of their first meet

She went into a flashback...

What will happen next?
Stay tuned for more updates 😉
Stay safe at home 🏡
Radhe Radhe!