♡ Chapter 20 ♡

Start from the beginning

"Jungkook remember what I said" namjoon said calmly. Jungkook glared at him immediately but he struggled it off.

"I am sorry okay? I didn't mean to act like that" Yoongi said while getting up.

"What do you mean by didn't mean to act like that? You always act like a beast infront of her" jungkook growled. "Why you hate her this much? What has she done to you? Only thing she done to you was caring about you. Even you are a monster."

"I am not a monster" Yoongi screamed. "I just don't know how to act infront of her. This is my nature. And I don't like faking things." He said. "I care for her too but I don't know how to show it like you do" he chocked on his tears at the last part.
"Do you think I don't like the way she care about me? Do you know how many times i wished that she would let me sleep on her lap while caressing my hair like she do to you all? What can I do for not being energetic like you guys?" He raised his head making them shock. He was crying. Min Yoongi was crying hard infront of them. Jungkook's eyes softened a little bit.

"Whatever I am going to see y/n" jungkook said while getting up.

"No let me talk to her first" Yoongi said while looking directly to jungkook's eyes.

"What? What now? You can't talk to her you will scare her more." Jungkook growled.

"No jungkook i think we have to let him speak to her." Namjoon said.

"What are you telling hyung? What if he hurt her even more-" jungkook was about to argue back but namjoon cut him off.
"Taehyung and Jimin please take him to his room. And he will stay there and calm down. You won't come outside until I ask you to. Namjoon said while turning to jungkook.

Jungkook growled at his alpha. Jungkook sent a glare to Yoongi while walking to the door with Taehyung and Jimin. "I swear, If you hurt her again I will break your bones." Taehyung pushed him gently out of the room. While jimin followed both of them.

But before jungkook walk with his hyungs he sent a pleading look towards jin and hoseok. They both understood him and nodded their head telling that they will look after y/n until namjoon let jungkook come out of his room.

All three younger members bolt down the stairs to jungkook's room.

Yoongi was looking down the whole time with shame. He looked up to meet three pairs of disappointed eyes. He struggled them off and walked out of his room. Looked down from the staircase and jumped, he safely landed like a superhero and rubbed his hands together dusting off his hands, while getting up.

When he was infront of y/n's room, he could hear soft sobs clearly. He felt his chest tightening. Yoongi slowly walked to the door. He raised his hand up to knock the door but pulled it back because he was too nervous. What if she scream at him? What if she never wanted to see him again? What if she throw things at him? What if she already thinks that he is a monster?. Somehow he knocked the door and waited. He wanted to ran back to his room or to the forest and hide from them. But he felt her soft sobs stopping for a minute. He could fell that she was looking at the door. He took it as a sign and slowly opened the door. He walked in and closed the door. His eyes travelled around the room but he couldn't find her.
He could feel where the sobs coming from. Yoongi walked and opened the old cupboard in y/n's room.

His heart ached at the sight. Y/n was curled to a ball in the corner of the cupboard while sobbing. Her beautiful eyes where red and puffy. There were lines of tears in her rosey cheeks. She slowly looked up. When she met his eyes she flinched.

"C-can can we talk?" Yoongi stuttered. For his surprise y/n nodded her head while pushing herself aside and patted next to her asking him to sit. Yoongi's heart melted at her kindness. Before she change her mind Yoongi quickly sat beside her, resting his back on the cupboard wall. He looked down at y/n but she refused to look at him. His eyes travelled to her neck, he could clearly see his finger prints and blood in there. He regretted everything he even regretted tht jungkook didn't kill him.