After taking a bath and preparing for the day, Y/n got out of her room in search for Cosmo. She didn't find him inside their room which led her to wonder if the pegasus guardian ran out to find her. Internally, this made her chuckle. That was something Cosmo would do back in Lluminaria whenever she disappears. Ah, the good old daunas.

"Y/n! There you are!"

Speak of the devil.

The said pegasus approached her happily due to her newfound presence that he seemed to be searching for all morning. Her eyes glanced towards his back, seeing the rest of their friends. Everyone was already there, ready for their next mission. Everyone sure looked enthusiastic today for some reason. The elemental hero soon joined them, earning the attention of Gopal Kumar. Placing a hand on Boboiboy's back, he patted it lightly.

"Hey! Where were you? I woke up in the middle of the night to see an empty bed underneath mine," Gopal suddenly asked him which made the boy tense up. Boboiboy didn't want the rest of his friends to hear Gopal. The elemental hero didn't answer, but he was rather unfortunate at the same time. They had a rather talkative companion besides Gopal after all and that's the Lluminarian pegasus.

"Where did you sleep, Y/n? You were not in the room, did you sneak out to meet a secret lover? ACK! What? I was just joking," Cosmo frowned once he was smacked by the Lluminarian elf who disliked his joke. Gopal heard this and turned to Boboiboy with a bewildered expression. The disappearance of both the elf and the elemental hero couldn't be a simple coincidence.

Boboiboy still ignored him, not wanting to say anything regarding the situation. It was rather too embarrassing, Y/n might not show it really much but he knows she also gets embarrassed at times to which he didn't want to be the reason for. "You're sneaking out to see someone now? I didn't know you had it in you," Gopal whispered towards the elemental hero who just responded with a glare.

"No one is sneaking out for someone," Boboiboy said, walking away from his best friend. "No need to be so defensive about it sheesh," Gopal commented to himself, watching the said hero walk away from him. "Are we nearing our destination, Captain Papa Zola?" Y/n perked her head from beside the adult in curiosity. "Well, young elf of justice, I can most definitely say that we are nearing the destination according to the screen," he responded pointing to the GPS-like tablet.

"Hey, Y/n you look good," Yaya flew from beside the elf as Ying followed her. "Thank you, I had untangled that the artefacts that I can manipulate can alter its appearance other than the accessories. I chose to put modifications for my clothes mostly because I do not have to conceal my identity anymore," Y/n responded calmly. Like Yaya, she had a salakov hat on, her flight goggles always on display by being placed around it.

A black turtle neck sweater was underneath her short sleeved unbuttoned dress shirt which seemed to look slightly bigger for her. Paired with trousers, she had long black boots with laces. They noticed how the dress shirt had breast pockets. Her brooch was pinned on her left chest area, while she was still wearing her water gem necklace.

The only thing missing was her land gem cloak and her air gem bandana which brought them to the thought that she transformed them. "Oh, is that how the salakov hat and the dress shirt was for?" Ying guessed immediately, receiving a nod from Y/n. "Wait─hold on hmm..." Ying held up a hand which made the elf tilt her head in confusion. The time manipulator leaned closer to her and grabbed the bottom hem of Y/n's dress shirt before tying them together.

Ying leaned away and smiled at what she had done. "Now you look cuter!" She giggled, earning a look of awe from Yaya. "You're right, Ying. It does look better this way, good job," Yaya praised her best friend. Y/n blinked in confusion, she did look odd when her dress shirt looked slightly big but what Ying did made her look good. "I guess it does look appealing," Y/n commented which earned a proud smile from Ying.