I

I just saw the ceiling which was kinda give sad vibe, sad walls...., And I turned to left side and right side.... everything is sad.

Because I'm sad.

I heard something, as Someone calling me or is it me who hallucinating? I turned to left side again as I slowly looked at My window side, where Someone is screaming while knocking my glass window.. I slowly blink My eyes ㅡ I don't much have strength to blink fast.

I know this person who Is screaming behind My glass windowㅡits... Actually.. He is... oh! It's Taehyung? What he is doing here? And I found his lips goes wavy dances as he pointed his middle fingerㅡ I believe he is cursing me.

I slowly got up from My bed But again falled on the fluffy bed as again I got up..slowly I unlocked the windowㅡ

"What the fuck Jimin? I've been calling you for 1000 times and knocks your door infinity time. I screamed and screamed now I had throat pain because of you..YOU FUCKING IDIOT"

Taehyung rapped at the speed of Light, did he know that? I didn't understand any of the words he said, I was so trying to stand but I too weak to stand as I falled on the bed and Taehyung catched me.

"What happened to you, oh god" He made me lay on the bed as he fished his bag to get the orange juice bottle along with pink box, I hope he have fruitsㅡ

"Here drink this" He said and made me to drink the juice along with fruit salad while he feed me with forks. I'm still tired inside and I believe that I need sleep. Taehyung knows it too, he made to lay on the pillow on back of my head. I closed my eyes.

I heard shuffling sound, as I believe that Taehyung cleaning My roomㅡ atleast I have good friend beside me. I slowly opened My eyes Taehyung dusted his handsㅡsoon my room was cleaned.

Taehyung noted me as he sat beside me "I washed your clothes and cleaned your bathroom too..No worries. I charged your phone" He pointed My phoneㅡa red blink light popped on it.

"You should take bath and clean yourself. I'll make good meal" he said as he touched my front bangs, he used to do this when he cares for me.

I just hold his hands which was caressing my bangs "I'm sorry" I whispered and he confused "Why? What?"

"I did something without concerning you and I messed up" I whispered at him, "What you did?" He raised his voice at me.

"I confessed to him and He rejected me..ㅡ"

"So he is the reason for all the mess here?" He asked me as I nodded slowly ㅡ "Listen Jimin, love is not gonna stop by today. You'll find your Man soon.. maybe Jungkook is not your Man."

"He is not?"

"Nope, he is not.. he rejected you, He lost you...he is unlucky fellow Jimin. You deserve someone who love for you, who treasure you, cares you.. but definitely not Jungkook"

Some how Taehyung words were good for me. He might be lie to me, to change my mind although I should move on. If he reject me I should ignore him as well. It's not good to stalk him tho.

"Stop thinking you jams! Come on, pick your phone and unfollow him right now. It might feel good to you" Taehyung said as he picked my phone. Connected it to wifiㅡas lot of notification popped on my screen.

"Who is paper Heart? Woah so many message from him?" He showed me "He is someone on Internet. Good personㅡnothing more and nothing less" I said and went to instagram, tapped on the Jungkook I'd ㅡ ready to unfollow him but I hesitated for a second and looked at Taehyung