R

Paper Heart
Oops I saw your text.

Paper Heart
Thankyou for reading my story

Paper Heart
:)

Coco Jams
Wow..uh. omfg snxjdjsj

Coco Jams
Hi.. ohmygod I never thought you actually replied to my texts.

Coco Jams
Big fans of ur stories.

Coco Jams
And uh,...K bye.

I just closed the app after I texted himㅡ in the speed of light while me and Taehyung both walking to our next class. It was my dream to chat with him. I thought so much about getting attention from him. However this time, It worked. A soft smile crossed My lips, it's just new feelings, and I'm glad to finally receive texts from My Author-nim.

Me and Him arrived at the class, as I entered the classㅡ soft smile disappeared while My shyness peeked out of nowhere now. Jeon Jungkook is here, sat on the last corner of the class while he writing something on his notes.

He always do. I sometimes curious about that, The note contains drawing tooㅡI wonder What he thought while drawing those and What he actually drew on it. As me and Taehyung both sat set column to him.

It was me who forced Taehyung to sat beside me, Taehyung was complained before but now he got a good view of someone who is beside Jungkook. Lol, who doesn't fall for sunshine oh! Expect me, My heart and soul belong to Jeon Jungkook.

Soon, My professor came on it. Started to blah blah? Nothing got on My mind. I took My note to write what he saying also try to concentrate on the studies, since the exam is coming...instantly all faded away when My professor asked Jungkook to write something on board.

He, being a Topper never hesitate to do on stage. He started to write on the white board as I slowly follows his hands. How long his finger? How it feel to touch? To hold?

I decide do something instead of copying what he wrote on the board. I wrote his name on My notes while decorating flowers around on it.

Jeon Jungkookㅡ the name bring butterflies to me. I Never thought that I would falled for this guy. He did nothing to impress me yet he trapped me. Staring at him is enough for me live 20 days without foods. Cringe right? I can't bare with myself too.

How extreme you go for love? How stupid you do for love? How idiotic behavior you did to get attention from him? This is all the questions I asked myself.

I was once took Jungkook's number and dialled with more confidence but it turned to his father's number yet I made Myself lied to him as he give his son the phone and Jungkook kept saying "hello" And Me being idiot got shocked and mesmerised on his voice forgot to answer it. He hang up My calls.

That was the extreme stupidity I ever did. Oh wait, Okie I maybe did MoreㅡI would say that was first one. I go beyond stupidity by stalk him sometimes, I just stare him without him knowing. I sometimes try to talk to him yet I never did.

Fear! The enemy to my love.

He never really knew me, I don't know if he know My existence or not. I'm just a normal student Not so bright or not so poor. I'm in middle.

I don't know how I'm gonna say it to him, love him?