A

"Did he saw me?"

"Nah-"

"Now?"

"Nope"

"Okie, How about now...?"

"No"

"So, Now-"

"Oh! For God sake stop it Jimin. He didn't see you not even turned your side" Taehyung irritatingly said to Jimin who pouts and looked down. They both sat on the cafeteria to eat their lunch in the university.

"But I felt like he turned to me...." Jimin mumbled and poke the salad on his plate.

"How many days are you gonna do this?"

"Tae, It's not like hooking thing. Love is to be calm,wait and most importantly need patience. These things are important"

"Oh wow, I didn't know that. Jimin you should calmly, more patiently wait for him... until he marry someone else"

"Tae! You're hurting me"

"Fuck your theory about Love. No one had time to wait for Love. We are living in Instagram and facebook world. Grown up Jimin"

Jimin only pouts and looked down at his food.

"Are you gonna say to him or I'm gonna say to him?"

"What-"

"No No, I'll say to him, that hey Jungkook My friend Jimin fall in love with you for passed 3 months and he is too shy to say to you... blah blah blah. Don't worry I'll add extra spicy while saying this to him"

"No, no need. I'll say to him" He confidently said and nodded seriously "Face to face" He said and made a serious eye contact with Taehyung.

"Yes, that's my Boy. Way to shine Jams"

"Yes!" Jimin sharply stared at Jungkook while chewing his salad. Taehyung soon got to eat another salad.

Just wait for it, I'm gonna say it out

Gonna do it.

When Jungkook turn to look at Jimin's side, Jimin immediately looked down at his salad with more panic on his face while shakingly hold the fork while try to eat, suddenly he started to sweatㅡsoon after awhile he slowly looked back at Jungkook's side as Jungkook already leaving the cafeteria.

Jimin sighs as he puts the fork on the table while slowly back to normalㅡ "Jimin" Taehyung called as he already seen all the scene. He spits invisible saliva on Jimin's face "Confess My ass" He mumbled and chew his salad.

Jimin wipes the invisible saliva as he sighs sadly "I'll do Tae, Just wait for it"

"I'll wait but not him" He pointed Jungkook's empty place as Jimin pouts sadly took his phone from his pocket and he lazily scroll through the Instagram. When he accidentally tap the wattpad app- he had notification of the three messages from Paper Heart.

Jimin gasped while urgently entered the text messages-