45 | worried

fucking LOOK at that man. goddamn who let him be so beautiful ?? anyway, enjoy the gif and chapter that's equal parts baby liam, derek and willow love, and gut-wrenching angst. she's a little lengthy :)

happy early valentine's day from me to you ♡︎

☽︎

i can't heal you if you're not a werewolf anymore.

[ 4.08 — 4.09 ]

Willow stood with Scott, Stiles, Kira, and Liam in the kitchen of the McCall house. Three laptops were set on the dining room table, including Willow's, which was covered in lots of stickers.

"I don't approve of this plan," Willow mumbled.

"We know," Stiles said, sighing. "And you're not even gonna be at the hospital, so stop complaining."

Willow had to refrain from rolling her eyes. Of course, she'd complain when the plan was to temporarily kill Scott in order to lure the Benefactor out of hiding. It was quite literally the worst plan they'd ever come up with, especially when Willow's healing ability couldn't help bring him back.

Any time Willow tried to talk Scott out of this, either he or Stiles told her it had to be done.

"Is three enough?" Kira asked, looking at the laptops.

"Depends on how many cameras they have," Stiles told her. "But I think so."

"Are we really doing this?" Liam asked nervously. "I mean, Willow makes some really good points, and I'm pretty sure she's the smartest—"

"We're doing it," Scott interrupted. "Tonight."

"But isn't it kind of dangerous?" the youngest wolf asked.

"It's incredibly dangerous and borderline idiotic," Stiles admitted.

"Have you guys done something like this before?" Liam questioned, eying them all.

"Something dangerous?" Stiles asked. "Or something idiotic?"

"I think it's a yes to both," Kira muttered.

"It's a definite yes to both," Willow claimed, pouting. "And this is at the top of the list for most dangerous and idiotic."

"We know, Will," Scott said, sighing. Then he looked at Liam. "You don't have to be part of it if you don't want to—"

"I'm not scared!" Liam snapped defensively. He didn't want to come off as a weak child in the eyes of everyone else.

"Then you're borderline idiotic," Stiles told him, patting him on the shoulder. "If we do this, we don't know what's coming for us. You know that, right?"